3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nice, hope there is some real action with Ann in the next update.
Well in the original, progress with Ann was slower than with everyone else so I wouldn't hold your breath. He might decide to change it in his version but I suspect not. I would bet that we'll pretty much stick with the original game's order where we get to fuck Kira almost immediately, then Alice, then Lisa and Ann will blue ball us til the last few versions.

• Sad
Reactions: Chaosguy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well in the original, progress with Ann was slower than with everyone else so I wouldn't hold your breath. He might decide to change it in his version but I suspect not. I would bet that we'll pretty much stick with the original game's order where we get to fuck Kira almost immediately, then Alice, then Lisa and Ann will blue ball us til the last few versions.
In the original progress with Lisa was the slowest one.It practically stop after 0.5 and we get small progress again just before the last update.But we didn't reach the sex with Lisa.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In the original progress with Lisa was the slowest one.It practically stop after 0.5 and we get small progress again just before the last update.But we didn't reach the sex with Lisa.
Not vaginal, no. But you can have anal sex with her pretty early, which to me is roughly equivalent. I'm not a big fan of anal personally, but they're both penetration. For Ann, you don't get sex with her until the very last update when DS abandoned the game and decided to throw us a bone in the final update.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
I like the game, My path currently is trying to get rid of eric (I don't like competition lol) But he is still hanging around with usually around 100% influence on Ann. I am trying to get that number down. I am struggling with schoolgirl(helping with homework) I have got her to show me her breasts but can't progress further so far, it's still saying I need to have her continue showing them. I'm about to try more attempts after this post. I'm sure I did a few things wrong to get to where I'm at but I am progressing nicely(ish) lol. I may restart later, Idk. I think it's a great game overall though.

Reactions: Chaosguy

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, if you already seen these. I'm an old alien undergoing cancer treatment, so I'm a little slow right now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not vaginal, no. But you can have anal sex with her pretty early, which to me is roughly equivalent.
For me the "when can I hide the salami where?" question is not that important. more important is the story content. And as stupid as it was, Ann got WAY more.

Reactions: greenymph

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I like the game, My path currently is trying to get rid of eric (I don't like competition lol) But he is still hanging around with usually around 100% influence on Ann. I am trying to get that number down. I am struggling with schoolgirl(helping with homework) I have got her to show me her breasts but can't progress further so far, it's still saying I need to have her continue showing them. I'm about to try more attempts after this post. I'm sure I did a few things wrong to get to where I'm at but I am progressing nicely(ish) lol. I may restart later, Idk. I think it's a great game overall though.
That's normal, Ann is completely under his control until you kick him out. Everything you try to get more influence will fail.

About schoolgirl: Did you try that after giving her a hand massage the same day as the walkthrough suggests?
IN any case, her mood and Max' influence must not be too low.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
clipart1319408.png
Q: .Black Panther.
A: Aleksey90
the answers posted without any changes

Q: Is it true that in the future the 3 game paths will become a single path?
A: If we're talking about whether all 3 paths will lead to one common denouement sooner or later, no.

Q: This game is very hard to play. Is there a plan to reduce the difficulty of the game?
A: More than once I heard from our test group a suggestion to make the game more difficult. It seems that those to whom the game seems complicated haven't really figured it out yet. :unsure:

Q: Is it true that a cheat mode will be officially introduced for the game soon?
A: Yes, the cheats will be available in Max's laptop.

Q: When and at what stage will the story of the game be completely different from the story of the previous version(BB)?
A: As such, the plot (Max's corruption of his family) will be fundamentally the same. But it is the details and events in this plot that will be different.

Q: When will new characters and locations be added to the game?
A: V0.09.1 with Ann will come out first. After that, v0.09.2 with Alice, which will have a new location (clothing store), then v0.09.3, with Lisa and the same store. Then, v0.10 will have a massage parlor and a number of new characters (as well as some familiar characters).

Q: There is already been previews of work on versions of the game that we have never seen in the game. Will these previews still enter the game or has it been decided to remove them?
A: No, the events from those previews were postponed until later. They will be in the game.

Q: There are some variables in the game but there are no uses for them. Will these variables be used in the game soon (such as Max Cleanliness or Max Workout )?
A:Yes, they are introduced for a reason.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
"Q: This game is very hard to play. Is there a plan to reduce the difficulty of the game?
A: More than once I heard from our test group a suggestion to make the game more difficult. It seems that those to whom the game seems complicated haven't really figured it out yet. :unsure: "

Make it more difficult!? The game is already a save scum game though, having to save/load for every interaction (even with insanely high stats) just takes you out of the game every single time

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
Q: This game is very hard to play. Is there a plan to reduce the difficulty of the game?
A: More than once I heard from our test group a suggestion to make the game more difficult. It seems that those to whom the game seems complicated haven't really figured it out yet. :unsure:
The people who play every version 100 times find it easy? I wonder why... :FacePalm:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
"Q: This game is very hard to play. Is there a plan to reduce the difficulty of the game?
A: More than once I heard from our test group a suggestion to make the game more difficult. It seems that those to whom the game seems complicated haven't really figured it out yet. :unsure: "

Make it more difficult!? The game is already a save scum game though, having to save/load for every interaction (even with insanely high stats) just takes you out of the game every single time
The people who play every version 100 times find it easy? I wonder why... :FacePalm:
the answers posted without any changes or judgments
I have no idea about this answer that Aleksey gave me about this question
There was talk about puzzles and events, but ...
As for the difficulty and improving Max's abilities and the variables so far, they have decided to simplify the process several times at our request.

Last edited:

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
That's normal, Ann is completely under his control until you kick him out. Everything you try to get more influence will fail.

About schoolgirl: Did you try that after giving her a hand massage the same day as the walkthrough suggests?
IN any case, her mood and Max' influence must not be too low.
Thank you for your response. I got further with schoolgirl, now the blogging opportunity probably can't go further becuse of Eric beating me to buying the latest outifit, so now the cover your ass opportunity is blocked. I'll see how this pans out. I have to get more money quicker in the next playthrough so that I can be the man whore the ladies need lol

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You can also get a loand from the online bank for a occasion like this. Otherwise always make sure you keep ~500$ as a reserve. Don't spend everything for cigarettes and choccolate.
The secret behind money making is to forward time in the room with the most viewers. At the beginning there is only one camera, so the choice is easy. Also adds help. Later in the game - when you have all cams - you make easily around 1000$ each week.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
You can also get a loand from the online bank for a occasion like this. Otherwise always make sure you keep ~500$ as a reserve. Don't spend everything for cigarettes and choccolate.
The secret behind money making is to forward time in the room with the most viewers. At the beginning there is only one camera, so the choice is easy. Also adds help. Later in the game - when you have all cams - you make easily around 1000$ each week.
I've got close to $10,000 now, but I fear it's a little too late lol. I'm working on the massage with mom at night and the kissing lisa thing now but cant seem to get her in a really good mood at the right time.

Sep 29, 2017
Decided to just finish it. Save 20 is complete and should be good for the next update.
You are a champ, and amazing. I hate the grind of this game, and really appreciate ya getting to the kick eric out through proper war path (none of this friendship cuckhold fetish shit). Thanks a ton my friend.
Can you upload your persistent file too?

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
Good evening, I get this error when I click on online courses in the pc, has anyone had the same problem?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Thank you for your response. I got further with schoolgirl, now the blogging opportunity probably can't go further becuse of Eric beating me to buying the latest outifit, so now the cover your ass opportunity is blocked. I'll see how this pans out. I have to get more money quicker in the next playthrough so that I can be the man whore the ladies need lol
Use the loan option on your PC

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes