3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Gruber

Nov 1, 2017
so we dont see any more Eric Lisa aktions ? until a over 18 year old grows up and stops bein a baby ?
i was looking for Eric Lisa (Ann) lessons the most ;(. pls tell me that she ll grow up realy fast aleksey thx.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
so we dont see any more Eric Lisa aktions ? until a over 18 year old grows up and stops bein a baby ?
i was looking for Eric Lisa (Ann) lessons the most ;(. pls tell me that she ll grow up realy fast aleksey thx.
Same here, but sadly it looks like no. That was Aleksey moving away from Eric NTR. According to those who speak with him, we'll see some possible wrap up with the character, but I would not expect anything with Lisa.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Definitly not on my watch. The ass licker path seems to focus on Ann as well.
kgirlffx So far there has been no NTR at all, Max didn't lose anyone to Eric (except when he gets kicked from the house).
If at all, it was Eric who got ntr'd.

Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Was going to stay out of this but I believe if you are awaiting scenes where Eric is successful with Lisa or Alice, I think disappointment awaits you.
Edit: These are just my thoughts

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Definitly not on my watch. The ass licker path seems to focus on Ann as well.
kgirlffx So far there has been no NTR at all, Max didn't lose anyone to Eric (except when he gets kicked from the house).
If at all, it was Eric who got ntr'd.

Don't need to be a smug dick about it. Guy is clearly disappointed and you're just rubbing it in.

Reactions: vendarr

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Really?
I appreciate you being helpful around here. But that's just offensive, disrespectful and kink shaming. Completely unnecessary. You can do better.
I see. I am a bit surprised however that you noticed only now. I've been using these names for the paths for a few months now. I tried the paths and what I felt like was a) to be on war. b) Max to be a snitch, c) Max to be an ass licker. Once that changes, I'll use different terms. You never know ... I might come to like that slimeball.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Guys, very important information! All methods of withdrawal from Patreon are blocked for me.
It happened a long time ago, but I tried to find a way out of this situation, but it didn't work.
Thus, I cannot withdraw the funds that you invest in the development of the game.
The funds will be kept on Patreon and I don't know if transfers to Russia, where I currently reside, will ever be established.
I could emigrate to another country, but it would take time, because the move would affect not only me, but also my family.
I won't be able to do it until late fall, and most likely not until around the end of this year.
Until then, I am forced to switch to another platform similar to Patreon.

I'm not sure if you can, if you want to, if you will move to this new platform with me.
If the new platform has at least a minimum financial target during May-June, development will continue and will not be frozen until the move.
During May and June we will still be developing. Even though I'm recovering from my illness, the work is getting better.
Release of v0.09.1 will be in May. I can't give you an approximate release date yet, since there are still days when I'm not feeling well.
Release of v0.09.1 will be posted on both Patreon and the new Boosty platform.
But from now on, a subscription to Patreon is meaningless to me and to you, because in the present realities your support will not help me.
So new subscribers I will wait for on Boosty, and those who are already subscribed to Patreon, I advise after the release v0.09.1 go to Boosty, if you certainly want and can.
I'm sorry to see it play out this way, but that's the current reality.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you :alien:
Nice. Based on these images, it seems like we'll see a LOT more progress with Anne than I would have expected next update. Looking forward to it.

Saluja

May 30, 2020

can't wait for the update

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
Guys, very important information! All methods of withdrawal from Patreon are blocked for me.
It happened a long time ago, but I tried to find a way out of this situation, but it didn't work.
Thus, I cannot withdraw the funds that you invest in the development of the game.
The funds will be kept on Patreon and I don't know if transfers to Russia, where I currently reside, will ever be established.
I could emigrate to another country, but it would take time, because the move would affect not only me, but also my family.
I won't be able to do it until late fall, and most likely not until around the end of this year.
Until then, I am forced to switch to another platform similar to Patreon.

I'm not sure if you can, if you want to, if you will move to this new platform with me.
If the new platform has at least a minimum financial target during May-June, development will continue and will not be frozen until the move.
During May and June we will still be developing. Even though I'm recovering from my illness, the work is getting better.
Release of v0.09.1 will be in May. I can't give you an approximate release date yet, since there are still days when I'm not feeling well.
Release of v0.09.1 will be posted on both Patreon and the new Boosty platform.
But from now on, a subscription to Patreon is meaningless to me and to you, because in the present realities your support will not help me.
So new subscribers I will wait for on Boosty, and those who are already subscribed to Patreon, I advise after the release v0.09.1 go to Boosty, if you certainly want and can.
I'm sorry to see it play out this way, but that's the current reality.
You can try Bank of China. The CIPS clearing system allows transfers to Russian banks.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes