3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
To the new people here asking if this is worth it, what's different etc.
This remake follows the original story, but has many different-extended scenes(as Glamour has), and its major asset is high quality renders, way more imaginative modelling-positions than BB and Glamour, plus some sex-animations(with Kira, Ann).
This last update was quite short, but it has some nice continuation in the Lisa-Mentor path(closer to the original BB than GL) and a much better continuation on the Ann path, than the ridiculous sex lessons of GL ..
The extra option on Eric paths(friend-enemy) is progressing slowly but steadily, and there's content for the ones who Hate him or Don't mind him(i don't think anyone loves him)..
One of the best features of the game is Eric. A game needs an enemy/villain to be a game. Otherwise it is a grindy visual novel. So in a way I love Eric because he is the only thing that adds any game element to the game.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Bug Fix ( )

This post will be updated whenever a new update is available
Attention
Bug fix can not be installed on the game unofficial compress version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I gotta give kudos to the dev here. I remember when everyone thought this remake would fail (hell, I did too when dev first posted it), but the fact it’s still going shows dedication.

Unfortunately, part of that is the many, many bug fixes needed from the original, and I think it’s great that there’s time being set aside to improve the quality of current renders.

Now do I believe the dev can push updates a little quicker? Yes, I do. But that’s likely my own impatience talking.

Keep up the good work, dev. Would love to see this game come to fruition (or just grow really, really big).

goterik555

Nov 2, 2017
I do not understand what to do, I have the "Control" option hanging, although I got rid of Eric, and I can not get through "What should we watch, Mom?" Tell somebody.

Reactions: legolasbaler

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
you mixing the trump fanbase with Biden's. they seem to have a fetish with him sniffing children's hair.
Hey no trump/biden talk on this site the only political talk we accept here is praising for the oh great spider monkey for our endured slavery and severitude in his good name for he is the one true god and leader and that may he be victorius in his attempts top obliterate the heathenish spagetti monster for spreading his vicious and ludicrous heresy

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
To the new people here asking if this is worth it, what's different etc.
This remake follows the original story, but has many different-extended scenes(as Glamour has), and its major asset is high quality renders, way more imaginative modelling-positions than BB and Glamour, plus some sex-animations(with Kira, Ann).
This last update was quite short, but it has some nice continuation in the Lisa-Mentor path(closer to the original BB than GL) and a much better continuation on the Ann path, than the ridiculous sex lessons of GL ..
The extra option on Eric paths(friend-enemy) is progressing slowly but steadily, and there's content for the ones who Hate him or Don't mind him(i don't think anyone loves him)..
If I could expand on that Glamour has a lot more storyline completed and is really stripped down. BB_AS has a lot more features but the storyline is still catching up. You can tell me if that sounds about right.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
can someone send a save file with kira eric pool scene?i see their icons together at pool at 3 am but when i click is just a scene with kira,it seems bugged

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
If I could expand on that Glamour has a lot more storyline completed and is really stripped down. BB_AS has a lot more features but the storyline is still catching up. You can tell me if that sounds about right.
yes, Glamour has progressed much further in the "story", but it did with big leaps(very few sparse scenes between characters) to catch up with the original BB, and to move ahead to new ground(College). Most interactions were rushed-hastily made(Lisa sex/Alice blog/Kate maid-gf ark, even Kira(who's just a magic key npc that solves all problems). Most sex scenes consist of 1-2 positions in various angles(DS favorite one is the "expressionless-cowgirl") and as little interaction between characters as possible..
BBAS has much better progression-natural flow, but it still has a lot of ground to cover to even catch up with Glamour, or even the end of original BB..

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
yes, Glamour has progressed much further in the "story", but it did with big leaps(very few sparse scenes between characters) to catch up with the original BB, and to move ahead to new ground(College). Most interactions were rushed-hastily made(Lisa sex/Alice blog/Kate maid-gf ark, even Kira(who's just a magic key npc that solves all problems). Most sex scenes consist of 1-2 positions in various angles(DS favorite one is the "expressionless-cowgirl") and as little interaction between characters as possible..
BBAS has much better progression-natural flow, but it still has a lot of ground to cover to even catch up with Glamour, or even the end of original BB..
Coming back to the features, I think a lot of people don't realise the work put into scene renders. One scene for me was a headache an I stopped my project. Add the fact that that same scene can have the same person in multiple clothes, then multiple positions, then add a second person who also can have multiple clothes and various body positions with many combinations of them wearing different clothes. Now your at the point with a scene many times the volume of renders of version with no variation.

Reactions: globsis
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes