3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Technically he has not left. He's still harassing Ann at work. Nothing a loaded 45, dark alley, shovel and a lonely patch of land can't solve. But Aleksey said no........... :-( Will have to see what he has in mind though.
Yeah, lets wait and see what will happen.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I got a problem.
I'm at the point after the slander with 2 photos.
I need to have alice sleep naked so Eric can get in to jerk off.
Problem is, Alice isn't sleeping naked. This goes on until game over.
what to do?
and you can't use the spider anymore because Alice is not speaking to you

never mind. You can still catch her smoking
If you dont have a good % of influence over Alice, she won’t sleep naked.
[ Details:
When you catch her smoking, there will be a little talk with Alice.
Then will occur only when you have a good % of influence over her.
Then she will sleep naked. ]

Then, you can set a trap Eric.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarLo13

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Full save pack

"Big Brother: Another Story"

Attention
The save files of the previous version will not work in the rebuilt version

Last update: 3/13/2022
Progress Saves: V 0.08.00.6
Number of packs: 1
Number of options: 3
Persistent File: Yes
Use any mod: No
BY: .Black Panther. and Lukumoide

Side note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save Pack :

Download Link:

Another option :

Last edited:

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hi, in the rar "BBAS full save in 3 path V0.08.00" there is a folder "Lukumo persistent file" what is the "persistent" file? We have to replace it?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, in the rar "BBAS full save in 3 path V0.08.00" there is a folder "Lukumo persistent file" what is the "persistent" file? We have to replace it?
On the paths of friendship Lukumoide's Persistent File is Better and in the path of hostility Available Persistent File is better .But in any case both Persistent File will work fine

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Does anyone knows where I can find what is the main differences-events in the story between "Hostility path" "Fake Friendship path" and "True Friendship path"?

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Hmmm... my arachnophobia is stuck on "Taking care of your ass", which I failed.. does that mean my save is stuck?

I also have quite a few waiting for "Blogging" progress, which is already "completed"

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi, I am in day 115 and nothing new happens... I can't complete the schoolgirl... What I have to do?
from the walkthroug:
"Successful foot massage with footjob done twice in a row with Alice"
"for more info check the naughty feet OP".

Don't be focused too much on one opportunity, you should pay attention to all of them. Many are interconnected.

Reactions: mastereyx22

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I can recommend everyone to play the game with the latest version from the beginning. Extensive changes and some adjustments have been made in version v0.08.0.05. I played all possible 6 paths (all 3 main paths have 2 possible sub-paths) with v0.08.0.03 before and through the changes again with v0.08.0.05 and v0.08.0.06 (in version v0.08.0.06 only some translation and gallery errors were fixed, no changes in the game). If you play from the beginning, you can experience everything new, texts and skills have been revised. Now it is easier at the beginning but later on much more difficult to increase the skills and what is important, now there is a limit to how high the skills can be increased by single events. When Max has reached the limit, the skills will not increase any further. Further increases will only be made in new updates with new events. This means that in the future you can add a maximum skill level at which some events can be triggered. This will make it impossible to trigger some events with cheat saves. Personally, I would be really happy if it was added to all events. Because only then can everyone experience the game as it was planned and really enjoy it. For anyone who gets problems with the game, there is excellent WT from Black Panther. With this, everyone should be able to finish the game without the slightest problems.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I can recommend everyone to play the game with the latest version from the beginning. Extensive changes and some adjustments have been made in version v0.08.0.05. I played all possible 6 paths (all 3 main paths have 2 possible sub-paths) with v0.08.0.03 before and through the changes again with v0.08.0.05 and v0.08.0.06 (in version v0.08.0.06 only some translation and gallery errors were fixed, no changes in the game). If you play from the beginning, you can experience everything new, texts and skills have been revised. Now it is easier at the beginning but later on much more difficult to increase the skills and what is important, now there is a limit to how high the skills can be increased by single events. When Max has reached the limit, the skills will not increase any further. Further increases will only be made in new updates with new events. This means that in the future you can add a maximum skill level at which some events can be triggered. This will make it impossible to trigger some events with cheat saves. Personally, I would be really happy if it was added to all events. Because only then can everyone experience the game as it was planned and really enjoy it. For anyone who gets problems with the game, there is excellent WT from Black Panther. With this, everyone should be able to finish the game without the slightest problems.
The skills alone are not reason enough - for me - to replay the whole thing, but yeah, I did notice the changes.
I'm more interested in the subpaths however. How well "documented" are they? Is it clear when the path will change to what route? Because what I don't want to do is trial and error for 20 times until I can find something new.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The skills alone are not reason enough - for me - to replay the whole thing, but yeah, I did notice the changes.
I'm more interested in the subpaths however. How well "documented" are they? Is it clear when the path will change to what route? Because what I don't want to do is trial and error for 20 times until I can find something new.
Here are all the paths with sub-paths:
1. "Hostile"
1.a. Two pictures of Eric (Alice)
1.b Mobile phone (Lisa)
2. "Fake Friendship"
2.a Max gave Alice the bodysuit
2.b Eric gave Alice the bodysuit
3. "Real Friendship"
3.a Max gave Alice the bodysuit
3.b Eric gave Alice the bodysuit
On the "Hostile" there is very little difference between the sub-paths. On the "Fake Friendship" there are big differences between the sub-paths. On the "Real Friendship" there are the biggest differences between the sub-paths.
For example, on the "Real Friendship" path:
"Max gave Alice the Bodysuit" you can finish all Oppurtinities. But at the end you don't get any more money from Eric and you can't see Ann's pictures in the stockings in the last event (the pictures are locked on this path).
"Eric gave Alice the Bodysuit" you can't finish some Oppurtinities. But you still get the money from Eric and you can see Ann's pictures in the stockings in the last event.

Last edited:

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
from the walkthroug:
"Successful foot massage with footjob done twice in a row with Alice"
"for more info check the naughty feet OP".

Don't be focused too much on one opportunity, you should pay attention to all of them. Many are interconnected.
I read the walkthroug "BBAS Unofficial Walkthrough V0.08.00". It means two nights on the sofa-TV in row to have a succesful foot massage?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes