3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
I envy you. I have about 2500 (mostly non free) games on my pile of shame and no time.

We are in agreement there. I am very aware and honest about some of my favorite media being complete garbage.
well on the internet almost everything is free if you know your way around the high seas of torrent and it's quite simple and easy too

and some time a piece of media being a piece of shit is half of the fun

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
you can still enjoy bad media or at least take a look to see what it's all about
well on the internet almost everything is free if you know your way around the high seas of torrent and it's quite simple and easy too

and some time a piece of media being a piece of shit is half of the fun
I am part of this since the late 80s, when we still bought hundreds of floppy disks to get our "free" games. But even on the Amiga I bought plenty of games. These days I buy most of my stuff, if possible DRM free (I got ~7TB of GOG installer backups), so I don't have to bother with cracks anymore, only for my CDs and DVDs, since the copy protection won't work anymore in many cases. There's no need for Torrent, Mule & Co. anymore. And I got over 150 games as gifts from Epic anyway :)
If this game ever makes it to GOG or itch.io, I'll buy it as well.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, I am downloading from the MEGA PC link right now, but why does it say the version I am downloading is 0.08.0.05-pc, instead of v0.08.0.06 fix, as it says on the thread description???

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hello, I am downloading from the MEGA PC link right now, but why does it say the version I am downloading is 0.08.0.05-pc, instead of v0.08.0.06 fix, as it says on the thread description???
The .06fix is separate from the 0.5, install the .05 and then download and install the .06fix.

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
Somehow I can't believe that it took so long for such a short update

P.S. Thank you to those who posted it

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes