3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
The arachnophobe questline says "If you hug Alice 5 times in the whole game after giving her sweets. You can hug her after placing the spider in the bath and giving her a towel." However, the only events that I'm aware of that include giving Alice sweets are Naughty Feet and Party Girl, neither of which seem to provide the option to hug her...

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The arachnophobe questline says "If you hug Alice 5 times in the whole game after giving her sweets. You can hug her after placing the spider in the bath and giving her a towel." However, the only events that I'm aware of that include giving Alice sweets are Naughty Feet and Party Girl, neither of which seem to provide the option to hug her...
You can buy Alice and Lisa sweets, once a week, use PC in bedroom. After you give it to them they will give Max a hug.

Reactions: Dqslime

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Anyone got the mac download?
HOW TO PLAY UPDATES FOR MAC USERS:

1. Download the most recent Win/Linux version of the game.
2. Replace all necessary files provided by the Win/Linux zip INTO the Contents folder of a previous Mac version of the game.
I'm hoping there will be an easier way to do this in future updates, but I'm hoping this works for now. Hope it helps

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
This occurs whenever the opening scene at the breakfast table ends. I'm on a Mac running Mojave.
```
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
What's the best day to deliver the pictures to Alice so that you have enough time to buy the bodysuit before Saturday?
I'm trying Thursday but that's not working I feel like Tuesday is too early. I'm not entirely sure if Alice even blogs on Wednesday.
It’s also very difficult because Eric doesn’t ask about Alice’s blog “the next time he shows up”, no, he waits until Saturday which screws over the entire time management. It’s more like “every other time Eric shows up”, and even then it’s kind of iffy.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Mac and Linux users

Finally I think I was able to find a safe and possible solution for you.
This is probably a solution for you:
Install this software and probably you will get rid of existing problems forever.
This software is a free interface software for running Windows software on Mac and Linux operating systems.
Please use it and report to me whether you have succeeded in running the windows version of games from this website on your operating systems by using this software or not. thanks

@ Walt Dee brunonogueira nn2017 tinman969 Mostly74 leobanano ajbw987 Mthopkins

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes