3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
Nemo56 Also, what's that game in your " bio " or idk what is this named " The Babysitter 2 " Can you send me the link to this game? ( in dm please ) Thanks!

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Happy New Year! Guys, I didn't get everything planned done by the end of 2022 and you know the reason why. But in January I still plan to introduce you to the updated interface and gameplay of the game. May all be well in the new year, take care of yourself, your loved ones and your health. Thanks to everyone who has the patience to support me. Happy New Year 2023, everyone! SPOILER_terrace-dinner-e-01-nude-1080p.jpg

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
1672516937760.png

[Cheat Mod] v1.6a
Updated: 31-Dec-2022

:giggle: ..Wishing you all a wonderful, prosperous and fulfilled New Year ahead.. :cool:

Download:

BBAS-CheatMod-1.6a.zip

Screenshots:
1672520023776.png
  • Fixed to work with the current version of the game v0.09.2.03.
  • Censor (Incest Patch) On/Off in Preferences.
  • Cheat Mod 1.6a On/Off in Preferences.
    • (You can use this to completely disable the Cheat Mod and enable when in need)
  • Preferences menu's size adjusted to accommodate the changes.
Extra Features:
  • "Skip Days" icon is available next to the Time.
    • It is designed to work with the story progression
    • so you cannot skip the initial few days until all important Events are initiated/progressed.
    • As per my guess, i think after Day 20, it is safe to skip.
  • Extra Gallery Events are for preview/reveal only. You have to complete the event to replay it back.
  • Photo Album - Ability to open as Full sized images.

Know Issues
- Due to changes in the Main game, Opportunity stages/guide is not updated based on different paths.
- It can crash.
- I will be releasing an update in few days to fix Opportunity.

If you have issues progressing an Opportunity, refer .Black Panther.'s Walkthrough :love:

I would like to Thank Niv-Mizzet the Firemind for his version of Mod; for helping the community to go on assisting Max with his adventures :devilish:

You can still use his Mod along with the Cheat Mod 1.6a as my Mod uses Enable/Disable based on the Menu you're in.

Kindly note:
This is an alpha release for a quick fix, please let me know if you face any issues.
I'm yet to update the main Cheat Mod Thread. Will do based on your feedback.

~Stay safe.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes