3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

Jun 11, 2022
Hey guys!

Awesome thread & your work is amazing!

In particular, FunFiction, celtic1138, bubbas and many others!

I finally took a deep breath and installed Daz3D.

Thanks to bubbas’ wonderful repository it doesn’t look hard at all!

So far at least=)

For now, I stuck with the certain problem though.

That’s my first render and what’s missing are box sconces.

10-005.png

For the last many hours I was reading this whole thread, made many searches on the web but I can’t figure out yet, what am I doing wrong?

Since literally no one mentioned this as a problem I assume it’s my lack of knowledge and not a lack of assets.

There must be a switch to make them appear on the walls, right?

Thanks in advance for any help!

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys!

Awesome thread & your work is amazing!

In particular, FunFiction, celtic1138, bubbas and many others!

I finally took a deep breath and installed Daz3D.

Thanks to bubbas’ wonderful repository it doesn’t look hard at all!

So far at least=)

For now, I stuck with the certain problem though.

That’s my first render and what’s missing are box sconces.

View attachment 2395309

For the last many hours I was reading this whole thread, made many searches on the web but I can’t figure out yet, what am I doing wrong?

Since literally no one mentioned this as a problem I assume it’s my lack of knowledge and not a lack of assets.

There must be a switch to make them appear on the walls, right?

Thanks in advance for any help!
What is it you are trying to do?

Jun 11, 2022
Well, some story set in our beloved Universe (maybe, If I’m persistent.)

Taking the occasion.

Lads!

Any chance you know where this from?
GL-BG.jpg
(Or any other backgrounds from Glamour and BBAS)

Thanks in advance!

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
Test Alice G8.1.png

Me All day trying to convert Alice to G8.1... (On the left AliceG3... on the right another person despite my best intentions) I managed to do it... maybe someone has a character preset for Alice (G8 or G8.1)... I think I threw myself into deep water...

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
A simple Alice conversion from G3 to G8 shouldn't require any weird assets (I think). Original Alice textures needed (from BB repository).

Made according to the instructions:

I spent a lot of time on this, maybe it will help someone.

alice G8 basic.png

I look at your renders guys and I'm more and more impressed... Daz is not easy, but when I succeed at something, it gives me good satisfaction... until it turns out that something doesn't work, because I made one step incorrectly.... :oops:

Edit: Small fix, not all bone positions were reset...now they are and shouldn't be a problem with poses.

Last edited:

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Sorry if the question is off topic, but is there any thread or topic to request daz asset identification from a pic? I have a pic of a female asset that I want to know the asset name / daz link of. Google wasn't much help, I have been trying for a few days...

TheGrinReaper

Feb 21, 2022
Hi fellow BB lovers,

In a very recent system crash, I have lost all my DAZ assets. I am rebuilding my BB assets from the mega folder but I have lost the V8 characters that other artists had shared (like stupid, I did not back them up). Can those who have it, share the G8 versions of the BB Characters? I will also search the various threads for them but sharing might help me find quicker.
I will be much grateful and will help me get back to rendering faster. The cost of the repair and replacement part is already requiring me to take on extra shifts and my time is very limited now.

Looking specifically for Max,Eric, Alice, Lisa first!

My request to fellow BB fans and artists for their assistance!

-Much respect,
TheGrinReaper

Last edited:

pstar982

Sep 24, 2017
A simple Alice conversion from G3 to G8 shouldn't require any weird assets (I think). Original Alice textures needed (from BB repository).

Made according to the instructions:

I spent a lot of time on this, maybe it will help someone.

View attachment 2482862

I look at your renders guys and I'm more and more impressed... Daz is not easy, but when I succeed at something, it gives me good satisfaction... until it turns out that something doesn't work, because I made one step incorrectly.... :oops:

Edit: Small fix, not all bone positions were reset...now they are and shouldn't be a problem with poses.
where to get this morphs?

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/danikowy/Product/Alice_morphV2.dsf

Last edited:

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
where to get this morphs?

/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/danikowy/Product/Alice_morphV2.dsf
I created it... I don't remember how.

edit: In my previous post I gave a link to instructions on how to make such morphs... I forgot about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Is the op up to date about the assets ? there is still stuff missing while i can see here and there fan art that's pretty on point. Anyone mind sharing a complete up to date list ?
I've finally starting playing around with daz and i'd like to try a few things to post in fanart