Comics Big Brother [Ch.1-18] [Dark Silver]

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
I always forget this thread is here. Updates can be found at or

Reactions: pron2021

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
Since I didn't start this thread, I always forget that it's here. There are 26 issues so far, and 27 will be here soon. If it's OK with the Mods I'll start my own thread. This one attributes it to Dark Silver, but they only account for about half of the renders used, and the writing is all mine.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Since I didn't start this thread, I always forget that it's here. There are 26 issues so far, and 27 will be here soon. If it's OK with the Mods I'll start my own thread. This one attributes it to Dark Silver, but they only account for about half of the renders used, and the writing is all mine.
Please do, at least that way we know we'll get what you're ok with to have published.

I hope you'll make this the official home next to e-Hentai, that 8muses alternative seems to have turned into an outlet of a not to be named site, which has the gawdawfull habit of plastering its name diagonally on each and every image.
I've even seen those pop up in this forum. Can't believe the mods allow that kind of advertising.

Last edited:

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
The latest issue is #27 and it have be found . Links to all of the others are there too.

käsite

Nov 3, 2019
Would appreciate if you could update these here, some of the torrents in E-Hentai are dead.

Great work, thank you for your effort.

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
Would appreciate if you could update these here, some of the torrents in E-Hentai are dead.

Great work, thank you for your effort.
The torrents were put up by others. The E-Hentai links are still there and shouldn't take long to download. I also post at . This thread wasn't started by me, and doesn't credit me in any way so I will definitely not be posting directly in this thread. If an F95 Mod will allow me to start my own thread I'll post them there. But definitely not here.