Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mykab

May 21, 2017
I figured it out, thanks for your reply. I hope you continue updating your mod!

mykab

May 21, 2017
What did you do? I have the same problem.
Well, don't know if I did it all correct but I followed the instructions for this mod, then placed than placed the files for the diamond mod in the same way merging the image files in the image folder and replaced the mod.txt with the one from this mod.
Everything working fine now.

Somebody correct me if i'm missing something.

G

GreatName

You should be good with this, it's normally a quite simple copy/paste/replace all operation from the zip file

G

GreatName

Where are you in the game ? You should have kira sleeping naked with mom and having done the 2nd movie shot

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
I am unable to see some of the images after applying this mod.. most images when "Lets get naked scene when watchin TV" and bathroom scenes with Alice
Seems different encoding for me when using 8.0

Last edited:

cyphercrus

Apr 3, 2017
I am unable to see some of the images after applying this mod...
same here, most of the new scenes dont have images show up for me (just white screens). I just downloaded the mod and extracted it into the folder as described.

Last edited:
G

GreatName

@Christopher @cyphercrus @BiberonSZeta Okay, I get it, sorry I didn't remove Chancer mod yet, so you still have those opportunities but pics are not here. I will remove the mod, you can take them back from Chancer mod (Pics as well)

G

GreatName

Next version is soon out with a new opportunity with alice, making the link between old and new spanking. I will clear other mods at that time so it'll be more clear what Diamond brings.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I am unable to see some of the images after applying this mod.. most images when "Lets get naked scene when watchin TV" and bathroom scenes with Alice
Seems different encoding for me when using 8.0

Go download images from my OP, otherwise not in images:

Reactions: GreatName

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
i cant get that punish alice scene. is it bc smoking doesnt happen anymore? is there anyway to fix that or will i have to start a new game?

also what does the flah dcd.momas do? right now its off or 0.

G

GreatName

Alice punishment is part of the private punishments. You should go to this point first. Then look at README

08.09.2017.A is out, Lisa is getting a treat

Reactions: skyphernaut
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote