Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
G

GreatName

Just added a ♦ symbol in front of any options that comes from diamond mod ;)

Reactions: potopka
G

GreatName

Can someone tell me why this game have better dlc than most AAA games ?
Because it's incest smut. Greeks were so found of it we had the myth of Oedipus from them. And they got it from other people as well.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am really sorry for asking, the idea of a mod is great, because the game is very repetetive without something like this. But it just happens, that I don't seem to have the pssibilityy to SAVE. What am I missing?

G

GreatName

I am really sorry for asking, the idea of a mod is great, because the game is very repetetive without something like this. But it just happens, that I don't seem to have the pssibilityy to SAVE. What am I missing?
Can you explain more ? Never faced this

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You have 0.8 ? this is needed for the mod
My Basic Version is Big_Brother_0.8.0.005.

The whole thing seems pretty confusing to me as there seem to be a lot of MODS out there. I thought I take 0.8.0.005 plus the files of this MOD, and that's it.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
If possible both a "feature" and "changes/updates" section (collapsible for example) would be appreciated, as it is they are some information from browning the thread but without any confirmation..

Great idea in any case.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!
I just set it up again and everything works fine. No idea what went wrong before. I am really sorry for taking your time - thanks for the great work!

Reactions: GreatName

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So this adds the fanpic of cuntface forcing Lisa to blow him while crying...
It creates an actual event of that shit happening?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote