Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Galins Modding Thread [v0.5.2G] [Galin]

U

User_10739

Can you add a switch for private / public punishments?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@Galin
You can have variables, but it's many work.
We're seing about that since 0.3 version, but as the updates go one, i think it could be "too much work" for just mod options.

Maybe i'll implement a "mod.options" array variable to handle all of it, but actually every variables need to be named in 3 different location in dll + in the assets

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I probably missed something, but if you activate that all Girls are toples at the pool, Kira somehow isn't.

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

Galin

May 5, 2017
@Galin
You can have variables, but it's many work.
We're seing about that since 0.3 version, but as the updates go one, i think it could be "too much work" for just mod options.

Maybe i'll implement a "mod.options" array variable to handle all of it, but actually every variables need to be named in 3 different location in dll + in the assets
Aha, that's why I couldn't create variables! Thank you
Some (Mod-)Variables would be VERY helpfull...
At this time, I use some existing variables, and try not to hurt the Game ;)

Galin

May 5, 2017
I probably missed something, but if you activate that all Girls are toples at the pool, Kira somehow isn't.
Be sure to use Mod V 0.5.2 G from here...

It works for me (Cheat Girls...)

Last edited:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
That's the Version I am using. The cheat works for everyone, but it doesn't for Kira. Only Thing I can think of is, that there is an issue with the merging of ikarugas mod and yours.

Galin

May 5, 2017
That's the Version I am using. The cheat works for everyone, but it doesn't for Kira. Only Thing I can think of is, that there is an issue with the merging of ikarugas mod and yours.
That's possible, I have to look for this...
Thx for reporting :)

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
That's strange, if it's not an issue with the merging of the two mods, there must be another issue. I tried it with a savegame from a previous game version and I started a ne playthrough. With both methods Kira isn't topless.
Fact of the matter is, that Alice, Ann and Lisa are topless at the pool, as for Kate there is an option to let her smoke topless. Olivia obviously doesn't count, because she is nude anyway.

Galin

May 5, 2017
at this time i've got no idea...
I've looked into the Ikarumod an into mine, I'll try it tonight...

Oooops, at this time there's no GalinsMenu V 0.5.2 G (which is necessary to merge mods) give me a few minutes...

Galin

May 5, 2017
That's strange, if it's not an issue with the merging of the two mods, there must be another issue. I tried it with a savegame from a previous game version and I started a ne playthrough. With both methods Kira isn't topless.
Fact of the matter is, that Alice, Ann and Lisa are topless at the pool, as for Kate there is an option to let her smoke topless. Olivia obviously doesn't count, because she is nude anyway.
...Just Uploaded "GalinsMenu V0.5.2 G" - try to merge this with ikarumod -should work now ;)

awcxtkt

May 6, 2017
eny one know why i have this error w Lisa im useing the new Mod and went i tray to talk to Lisa say error lisa.jpg

Galin

May 5, 2017
...hmmm...
could not reproduce your error...
I suggest: Start the Game without mod (just rename mod.txt)
maybe your Game is corrupted :(

There was another error in the file:
I deleted the "Galins Cheatmenu" entry in the main menu, so you can access the other menu ;)
(I've changed the merge instructions)

The other mod seems to be Ikarumod 4.6 ?

awcxtkt

May 6, 2017
...hmmm...
could not reproduce your error...
I suggest: Start the Game without mod (just rename mod.txt)
maybe your Game is corrupted :(

There was another error in the file:
I deleted the "Galins Cheatmenu" entry in the main menu, so you can access the other menu ;)
(I've changed the merge instructions)

The other mod seems to be Ikarumod 4.6 ?
thanks i will do that restar game

awcxtkt

May 6, 2017
Which Mod(s) do you use?
...can you upload it here?
the problem was not the the mod it was the data folder i got saved in data.rar just i use that to raplace the ones i was useing and i got fixed the problems