Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I don't know how it happened, but obviously in 09.txt the requested time get lost. I've correct it.
So please this DL 09.txt and replace it in your game, then it's correct. You get the next parts only if you go to vickys coffeeplace on saturday at 17:00.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
So Mod LPSv0.22 is corrected.
If you faced with the same problem with module 26 or 28 as @rattler2027, you should either download LPS-modv0.22.7z again, or simply replace the 09.txt file with that of post

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Not necessary to start a new game. Just use a save. If it's a save very early in gameplay, then it might be, that you've not access to all modules yet.
I think that's my problem, saves are too early or not in order, tried everything and played a week or two at a time and still can not advance

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I don't know how it happened, but obviously in 09.txt the requested time get lost. I've correct it.
So please this DL 09.txt and replace it in your game, then it's correct. You get the next parts only if you go to vickys coffeeplace on saturday at 17:00.
Hmmm, cant DL this, it just opens new window with txt.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
How do you get mod # 27. Lisa Homework Scene?

Also in images there is a scene with Max and Olivia in the lounge and Lisa spies on them or joins? I'm not sure what mod # this is from but how do you get this scene as well?

Thanks

Image:
l-spyom-10.jpg

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hmmm, cant DL this, it just opens new window with txt.
Same happens to me sometimes with other post too, e.g some walktroughs. Don't really know why (possibly depending on file-size). So highlight/copy content into 9.txt to replace existing will work, or dl corrected

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Same happens to me sometimes with other post too, e.g some walktroughs. Don't really know why (possibly depending on file-size). So highlight/copy content into 9.txt to replace existing will work, or dl corrected
Yeah I just DL the mod again and replaced everything.

So I assume after Max ask if he can come back to her place, going right to pool is normal?

That is what happened to me again but reading that txt, I see that I now have to chat with Kira again after the first date so I will see where it goes from there.

Thanks

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
This is the only option I get with the Lisa homework, I'm I missing something for the new scenes?

Untitled2.jpg

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
How do you get mod # 27. Lisa Homework Scene?

Also in images there is a scene with Max and Olivia in the lounge and Lisa spies on them or joins? I'm not sure what mod # this is from but how do you get this scene as well?

Thanks
1. Lisa's homework scene (module 27): Doing homework at 23:00. Let's take a look ->I'll do everything perfectly....->You have to give me a hand-> several klicks later you'll get Ꚛ Hold back Max, I've a better idea!
2. the second requested scene is module C23. Olivia, Lisa & Max-threesome -original by chancer, changed entry/exit to fit into my mod. You'll get it, if you go to your room at 01:00 on Wednesdy or Friday and choose "Play with Lisa" (the hand at bottom on right). It starts with: Nahh, she's sleeping ... time to sneak off

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
1. Lisa's homework scene (module 27): Doing homework at 23:00. Let's take a look ->I'll do everything perfectly....->You have to give me a hand-> several klicks later you'll get Ꚛ Hold back Max, I've a better idea!
2. the second requested scene is module C23. Olivia, Lisa & Max-threesome -original by chancer, changed entry/exit to fit into my mod. You'll get it, if you go to your room at 01:00 on Wednesdy or Friday and choose "Play with Lisa" (the hand at bottom on right). It starts with: Nahh, she's sleeping ... time to sneak off
Oh okay thanks, I guess I never tried to go that route.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
where can I find or request save files for this mod? looking for complete save file with autosaves for .21 so I can find out what I have done to prevent the advancement of this game

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
after the huge disappointment in winter i'm SO glad fans are taking over and continuing this great game in more desirable ways than dark silver probably would. a big THANK YOU to all the people who are contributing to these mods.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
where can I find or request save files for this mod? looking for complete save file with autosaves for .21 so I can find out what I have done to prevent the advancement of this game
Have you ever played the game without a mod ? And tell me, where you are in the gameplay?
You can find a lot of save files in the tread

Sorry, but as long as I don't know where you are in gameplay, I cannot check if an event is already accessable for you or not.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Have you ever played the game without a mod ? And tell me, where you are in the gameplay?
You can find a lot of save files in the tread

Sorry, but as long as I don't know where you are in gameplay, I cannot check if an event is already accessable for you or not.
using your testgame2 save, played for a couple of weeks of game time but still do not get opportunity to talk to Lisa at pool about Vickie, started Lisa's education, can do Kate by pool, doc at clinic, basement done

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
using your testgame2 save, played for a couple of weeks of game time but still do not get opportunity to talk to Lisa at pool about Vickie, started Lisa's education, can do Kate by pool, doc at clinic, basement done
Please send me your last savefile, will have a look on it.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Why didn't your text add "丨"
Which text ?
"|" is only a separator between different languages, and because all the mod text is in English, for what reason should I use it? It's therefore absolutely not necessary.

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
Hello friend, so this big mod also has a harmonious combination of the others (diamond, chancer etc) so I do not need to install the others along with that all in one? and can I include untold stories in the game too, is it compatible?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote