Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

delete4067

Sep 15, 2017
Still stuck in hotcoffee in v0.19 , and I can't trigger the talk with Lisa and Kira.
" poss.cof=5&alav=4&day=1&09.gh.0^18 asklisa 6 z-liza-sun1-1 true
poss.cof=5&alav=4&day=3&09.gh.0^18 asklisa 6 z-liza-sun1-1 true"
I've checked I have those 2 lines above in my mod.txt , but still no progess
Here is my save file, could you please check what's going on for me? Thank you so much.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Still stuck in hotcoffee in v0.19 , and I can't trigger the talk with Lisa and Kira.
" poss.cof=5&alav=4&day=1&09.gh.0^18 asklisa 6 z-liza-sun1-1 true
poss.cof=5&alav=4&day=3&09.gh.0^18 asklisa 6 z-liza-sun1-1 true"

I've checked I have those 2 lines above in my mod.txt , but still no progess
Here is my save file, could you please check what's going on for me? Thank you so much.
Have tested your save. In your save the variable is alav=3 and not alav=4, so you haven't played modul 17: Vicky's hangout, which will start after all basic game events. So go to vicky's bar and start the event with:
Ꚛ Hmmh, I don't know yet. After that event the variable will be set to alav=4 and you can continue

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hello friend, so this big mod also has a harmonious combination of the others (diamond, chancer etc) so I do not need to install the others along with that all in one? and can I include untold stories in the game too, is it compatible?
No, not entirely correct. I've implemented Diamond mod and Shopping Adventure, not Chancer mod. I've only taken a lot of the chancer moduls which fits into my mod, but not all.
Some users have also implemented Untold Stories into it, but this might block some events.

Untold Stories is a story base mod, same as Seduction mod. In this mods Max are fighting for progress on Mom, which he in Bb v0.13 has already got. So the story is starting somewhere at BB v0.9. So if you've played BBv013 to the end, some things are completely illogical, at one hour he is struggling to get a handjob from her and at another scene he's aloud to fuck her. But if you like you can try it.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I have two questions.
1. Max has already met Vicky in the bar but she was very tired. There is no option to ask for help Kira and to continue flirting with Vicky.How to move forward.

2 How to make 2nd photo session with Alice. It took three sundays and everything is the same. Only first photo session
Please help

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have two questions.
1. Max has already met Vicky in the bar but she was very tired. There is no option to ask for help Kira and to continue flirting with Vicky.How to move forward.

2 How to make 2nd photo session with Alice. It took three sundays and everything is the same. Only first photo session
Please help
1. So you've had first bar visit with Vicky (module 26) on Saturday, right? Then you've to talk to Kira at pool on Tuesday or thursday 11:00, Dialog: Hi, Max! Let me guess, you need my help, right ?. After that you can pick up Vicky at Coffeeshop on next Saturday 17:00 and go to bar with her.

2. Second photo-Session with Alice ? I think you mean Lisa, or?
After first photo session you have to talk o Lisa at 20:00 dishwashing, same day help her doing homework (without making mistakes), show her the photos and get a reward, next step is showing images to Kira at night (03:00-pool or lounge). After that you get access to second photo-session (Saturday at 10:00-Max/Lisa's room; instead of shopping)

camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
No, not entirely correct. I've implemented Diamond mod and Shopping Adventure, not Chancer mod. I've only taken a lot of the chancer moduls which fits into my mod, but not all.
Some users have also implemented Untold Stories into it, but this might block some events.

Untold Stories is a story base mod, same as Seduction mod. In this mods Max are fighting for progress on Mom, which he in Bb v0.13 has already got. So the story is starting somewhere at BB v0.9. So if you've played BBv013 to the end, some things are completely illogical, at one hour he is struggling to get a handjob from her and at another scene he's aloud to fuck her. But if you like you can try it.
thanks very very much, so I can first finish the base game 0.13 with a new save until complete the last opportunity (example Lisa path, Hot coffee), then I can start installing and using just your mod as an expansion of the story? or does the story of this mod start somewhere in the middle of the game? if so, do I miss any interesting parts if I finish the base game?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
using your testgame2 save, played for a couple of weeks of game time but still do not get opportunity to talk to Lisa at pool about Vickie, started Lisa's education, can do Kate by pool, doc at clinic, basement done
I've checked the variables of save file you've sent me with post #887. Result: poss.cof=5; alav=4. Both variables have correct value to continue the story with the talk to lisa at the pool (18:00).
Next I've tested your savefile in game. Your save is on sunday 21:00, and immediately on next monday at 18:00 I've got the next scene, as you can see on the screenshot.
So, if you didn't get this, then something with your installation must be wrong.

upload_2018-5-11_9-26-32.png

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
thanks very very much, so I can first finish the base game 0.13 with a new save until complete the last opportunity (example Lisa path, Hot coffee), then I can start installing and using just your mod as an expansion of the story? or does the story of this mod start somewhere in the middle of the game? if so, do I miss any interesting parts if I finish the base game?
It's not really necessary to play the game to the end before you install the mod. The access to the different moduls depends on some variables in the game, so some might be accessable already before the end of the game. But all should be still accessable also at the end of basic BB. Some are repeatable, some one-time events, some of them can be set back with cheat menue.

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
ohh... 2 month without now versions of BB... glad i found this thread, u saved my life, thank you :))

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
1. So you've had first bar visit with Vicky (module 26) on Saturday, right? Then you've to talk to Kira at pool on Tuesday or thursday 11:00, Dialog: Hi, Max! Let me guess, you need my help, right ?. After that you can pick up Vicky at Coffeeshop on next Saturday 17:00 and go to bar with her.

After first photo session you have to talk o Lisa at 20:00 dishwashing, same day help her doing homework (without making mistakes), show her the photos and get a reward, next step is showing images to Kira at night (03:00-pool or lounge). After that you get access to second photo-session (Saturday at 10:00-Max/Lisa's room; instead of shopping)
Thanks a lot.Yeah I mean Lisa , not Alice. Thanks again you’ve made a great mod

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Whenever I go on the with Vicky I get the Coffee shop segment OK but as soon as they leave I get white screens.

I've added the images from the new Zip

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Whenever I go on the with Vicky I get the Coffee shop segment OK but as soon as they leave I get white screens.

I've added the images from the new Zip
If you've DL all images-folder and the LPS-modv0.22, then you should have all images. The images for coffeeshop are in and

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
I've checked the variables of save file you've sent me with post #887. Result: poss.cof=5; alav=4. Both variables have correct value to continue the story with the talk to lisa at the pool (18:00).
Next I've tested your savefile in game. Your save is on sunday 21:00, and immediately on next monday at 18:00 I've got the next scene, as you can see on the screenshot.
So, if you didn't get this, then something with your installation must be wrong.

View attachment 98267
re-loaded data and mod files and everything worked great. thanks for your help and looking forward to future updates

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018

Lazyharry,I’ve made three photo sessions with Lisa just as you told me, but there is no any progress with Vicky. I’ve met more than 10 times Kira at the pool Tuesday and Thursday but she doesn’t offers me anything. There is no option to talk to her.How to proceed. Thanks in advance

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
If you've DL all images-folder and the LPS-modv0.22, then you should have all images. The images for coffeeshop are in and
got it working now, thanks

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Lazyharry,I’ve made three photo sessions with Lisa just as you told me, but there is no any progress with Vicky. I’ve met more than 10 times Kira at the pool Tuesday and Thursday but she doesn’t offers me anything. There is no option to talk to her.How to proceed. Thanks in advance
If you've had modul 17 (Hangout at Vicky's coffeeshop), then everything should be right to continue. To find out the problem, please check your save after that event with save-editor. The two variables should be:
poss.cof=5 ; alav=4. Then first talk to Lisa, then to Kira, then you have different dates with Kira at the coffeeshop(always with talks between). To start the first bar date with Vicky at saturday 17:00 the variables are: poss.cof=7 alav=11. For second visit at the bar (module 28), the variables are: poss.coff=8 alav=12, but talk to Kira before !Please check also the Opportunities on your game screen, it should be:
Well, my first date with Vicky was nice, but not anymore. She's probably not as easy to conquer as I believed after our fling at her café. But at least we meet again next Saturday. Let's see what happens. Attention:You've reached the end of this opportunity in Lisa's Photo-Session & More v0.21 mod. Will be continued!
If you've still problems please post the values of the two variables, or send me a savefile

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I don’t know how to open the save file. And where are those two variables.I will send you the save file. How can I find seve editor.Is it an app or i shoul use specific program

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I don’t know how to open the save file. And where are those two variables.I will send you the save file. How can I find seve editor.Is it an app or i shoul use specific program
I do not know, where's your problem, everything work fine with your save, just as it should!
Your save has the correct variables and also text in opportunities "Hot Coffee" is correct. Your save is at Saturday, so you only have to play until Tuesday and voila, you get the dialog with Kira !

upload_2018-5-12_16-55-30.png
The variables are stored in save-file. To open and check a save-file use:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote