NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Eric is one of the most hated characters in these games. Maybe that's why in the game I'm developing at the moment, one of the side characters will be Eric himself. In it, MC lifts Eric in the air in the office when he tries to grab MC's mother by the ass. After that, when Eric is hanging in the air he pees his pants because he is afraid of the MC and since then Eric has not been seen in the office nor in the whole game anymore. :KEK:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't know if is intended but man, it took me years to raise Lisa authority and I can't do it with Alice, I tried to set her up and she was caught only one time and that time she was punished by Eric so that was useless. The walkthrough is not really helpful in some moments, I don't have the quest Alice's Best Friend and I don't know how to get it, and some moments is confusing, I followed everything to get the NTR scenes but after some point I saw that you can't see him fucking Alice because the cameras are hacked and like I said the walkthrough is no really helpful because it doesn't say how to see those scenes. The only think I know is that I should do the Wallet quest and Alice's Best Friend but I don't know if Im kind of "locked" because Eric is already fucking Alice or because I can't raise the MC Authority.
I don't feel like playing more because I don't know if getting those scenes count like looking at them, because Eric punished Alice for first time and she said that Eric's punishments don't hurt, how does she know that?. So or Im losing content because I can't spy them fucking or is something in the code that make scenes play when they shouldn't?

Dec 7, 2019
I want to know, how do we get rid of Eric if we go NTR? . This guy is a pain in the ass. If there is no hope the author can add this route.

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
Okay... I'm on the scene with Alice and the Deepthroat and Blowjob. The next scenes comes if i have a better Authority. When i activate the Tipps, there is wrote that i must use Blowjob till to the Deepthroat. But the authority can not increase. Make i a mistake?

Reactions: Alex_813

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I want to know, how do we get rid of Eric if we go NTR? . This guy is a pain in the ass. If there is no hope the author can add this route.
For what I saw there are already ways to get rid of him, after you know that Eric is not his real name you talk with Kira, she will tell to you about a hacker, you talk to him in the computer he ask you for $500 and after some days you talk to him again and he will ask $2000, then you will know that the mafia wants to kill Eric, you could talk to the mafia and tell them where he is, or talk to Eric and threat him, then he will promise that he will not mess with the family, he will not leave but at least he won't do anything, and I think that you have the option to talk Kira and ask her for advice and maybe she gives you other solution. So at least there are 2 or 3 ways to get rid of him.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
For what I saw there are already ways to get rid of him, after you know that Eric is not his real name you talk with Kira, she will tell to you about a hacker, you talk to him in the computer he ask you for $500 and after some days you talk to him again and he will ask $2000, then you will know that the mafia wants to kill Eric, you could talk to the mafia and tell them where he is, or talk to Eric and threat him, then he will promise that he will not mess with the family, he will not leave but at least he won't do anything, and I think that you have the option to talk Kira and ask her for advice and maybe she gives you other solution. So at least there are 2 or 3 ways to get rid of him.
Thank you, man. Your reply was very helpful.

Reactions: Luckzor
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes