Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I want to translate the game for my language and When I translate the mod "chancer" I have no problem it works but to translate the real text that can not do it? Do you have an idea (i'm french)
Maybe ask in this thread:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I just keep going around and around (in Big Brother 0.10) so it must be something I'm failing to do.

If you can, can you look at my save file and try to get it to move on to new content, and then tells what to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I just keep going around and around (in Big Brother 0.10) so it must be something I'm failing to do.

If you can, can you look at my save file and try to get it to move on to new content, and then tells what to do?
Wrong thread, this is the thread and you have posted there before.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
I'm looking for a save, all completed or near enough, just before "Switching roles" is set to begin. Grinding w spiders is horrid lol TIA

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm looking for a save, all completed or near enough, just before "Switching roles" is set to begin. Grinding w spiders is horrid lol TIA
No its not, its a lot of fun getting all the new content till the finish.

But here you may find what you are looking for. (You should really scan the thread and look at some of them.)

But I am a nice guy and gave you the best chance to find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Lenzia and namilab

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
No its not, its a lot of fun getting all the new content till the finish.

But here you may find what you are looking for. (You should really scan the thread and look at some of them.)

But I am a nice guy and gave you the best chance to find what you are looking for.
I did the grind, but can't find the save. Didn't think it was going to be a big deal when doing it in previous update. Thanks man!

Reactions: a1fox3

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Can somene share a save with all .10 content finished where you got rid of Erick and Lisa is my GF?

Ossaka

Jul 6, 2017
Anybody has mid game save or something like that?

I wanna play but dont wanna go through all the grind once again lol

Thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anybody has mid game save or something like that?

I wanna play but dont wanna go through all the grind once again lol

Thanks in advance
Page 6 post 120 maybe what you want.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
anyone got a save before you kill eric? im playing the most recent version but keep getting sent to military camp.