Aug 8, 2017
ı was deleted my saves can someone give me save ( gym with mom ) ? plzzz
Wrong thread and you may find what you want here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i get to it from that point? any tips?
You play and start Lisa Sex Ed training and for best results chose You Got To Fight For Him for the convo about Alex.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Last version I played was 0.9.0.006 now I'm downloading v0.10.0.004

What are the chances my old save will still work right? I was at the end of that one, Mom BJ at the store and sleeping with her + HJ, edited Lisa to be GF and to be with Olivia at the same time.

Any chance I can get a save around that same point if there's no chance my saves work?

Thanks in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last version I played was 0.9.0.006 now I'm downloading v0.10.0.004

What are the chances my old save will still work right? I was at the end of that one, Mom BJ at the store and sleeping with her + HJ, edited Lisa to be GF and to be with Olivia at the same time.

Any chance I can get a save around that same point if there's no chance my saves work?

Thanks in advance!
They should work but if you used a mod then you may need to put the mod back in.
Mine still work from 7.3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Someone can go up keeping each game almost to the end
I just got wiped out and I do not have the strength to do it again
He even upload a video of the whole game for people who do not know how to play
Start here and work your way back looking for my name because I have uploaded all 3 GF paths ending in v9.6

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys :)
Can anyone share a save game of this scene?
please
I can not find this scene.
thanks for listening

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys :)
Can anyone share a save game of this scene?
please
I can not find this scene.
thanks for listening

The closest I have is at the end of v 9 here"

Reactions: rafa30

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
hi, i tried to play the latest version but i can't load the game (the saves from the previous versions). i don't want to start over, i wonder if it's possible if someone can give me a save file with the path where Lisa is my girlfriend.. it's possible? or i have to start over?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi, i tried to play the latest version but i can't load the game (the saves from the previous versions). i don't want to start over, i wonder if it's possible if someone can give me a save file with the path where Lisa is my girlfriend.. it's possible? or i have to start over?
Save games must start with 0 and go up from there and you can not skip a number.

They look like this save0.save save1.save save2.save and so on without skipping a number and it must start with 0.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
but i don't have any saved files in 'saves' folder. i click on the .exe and i can't load a save because there are no saves.. i can only start a new game and i'd like to avoid that..
as you can see i can't click on 'continue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zusi