Big Brother: Save Request Thread

cideouz

Dec 11, 2017
anyone have a save that's right before the new scenes any new scene or all new scenes

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
im sure someone's already posted it somewhere, but does someone have a full save of the newest update? I really don't want to have to redo the entire game over again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
someone can help me I'm stuck here
I caught 5 of lisa time in the kitchen when a fucked ana Alice often and the bathroom as I was caught Alice ana
That sounds like you are done and no more content is to be had.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Requesting a save if possible. Eric Gone, Lisa Homework handjob, Ann 3rd photoshoot and Kira just started sleeping in Anns bed. Something there or thereabouts would be fantastic. I've played up to this stage but I think my save is broken. Can't progress Lisa's Mentor opportunity as can't get her homework event to activate. It's been about 5 weeks in game since I spoke to her about it...I broke it lol

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
when i add other peoples saves they don't show up in saved game, does anyone know why?
If you're starting a brand new game, just make one save, quit, go to the save folder and rename (example) save0.save to save0.save.original and then name the downloaded save file to save0.save. After that you're gold.

Reactions: boss00718

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Requesting a save if possible. Eric Gone, Lisa Homework handjob, Ann 3rd photoshoot and Kira just started sleeping in Anns bed. Something there or thereabouts would be fantastic. I've played up to this stage but I think my save is broken. Can't progress Lisa's Mentor opportunity as can't get her homework event to activate. It's been about 5 weeks in game since I spoke to her about it...I broke it lol
It sounds like you have the homework bug and you can fix it by going here: "11. How to fix homework bug."

Reactions: Siddington

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
It sounds like you have the homework bug and you can fix it by going here: "11. How to fix homework bug."
Wow nailed it. Fixed and thank you for you help again. Your efforts are much appreciated :)

Reactions: a1fox3

sexpoison69

Jan 18, 2018
Guys I need a help. When I go to my installed directory there I can see my save folder but Its empty. Where Can I find my saved file? Thanks.