Big Brother: Save Request Thread

Nunyab

Jul 13, 2017
I have a really specific request. I'm trying to get further into 12.0 content, but am stuck on getting Ann to sit down while walking in on Max and Alice. I've already got Alice to sit down while walking in on Max and Ann and have the first of two required for Ann to walk in on Alice punishing Lisa and Max. After thirty attempts with Ann failing to sit down, I'm feeling a bit frustrated with my bad RNG.

Does anyone have a save that meets these requirements:

Lisa GF route

Eric gone

20/22 opportunities completed with only Cunning Plan and New Job still in progress?

Ideally, the save would be right after getting all of the requirements (Ann sits down, Alice sits down, Ann sees punishment for the second time).

Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Astral Force

Jan 12, 2018
WHO HAS A SAVE FILE WITH LISA IS THE GIRLFRIEND AND EVERY QUEST IS AVAILABLE UPTO THE CURRENT QUEST THAT IS TO WATCH THE 2ND MOVIE AT FRIDAY NIGHT 9PM?

Astral Force

Jan 12, 2018
Can i
I have a really specific request. I'm trying to get further into 12.0 content, but am stuck on getting Ann to sit down while walking in on Max and Alice. I've already got Alice to sit down while walking in on Max and Ann and have the first of two required for Ann to walk in on Alice punishing Lisa and Max. After thirty attempts with Ann failing to sit down, I'm feeling a bit frustrated with my bad RNG.

Does anyone have a save that meets these requirements:

Lisa GF route

Eric gone

20/22 opportunities completed with only Cunning Plan and New Job still in progress?

Ideally, the save would be right after getting all of the requirements (Ann sits down, Alice sits down, Ann sees punishment for the second time).

Thanks in advance if you're able to help.

Can i have a copy of your save file? Hehehe

JohnnyWalker

Jan 28, 2018
Hy,can someone pls help me i want to get Ann route,with Max fucking her in the morning in kitchen,does someone have a savefile like this???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hy,can someone pls help me i want to get Ann route,with Max fucking her in the morning in kitchen,does someone have a savefile like this???
Its not going to happen in the v.12 game, it may happen next month release of v.13

Nunyab

Jul 13, 2017
Can i

Can i have a copy of your save file? Hehehe
I actually found a series of save games uploaded by a nice person that had something quite close to what I was looking for. It's around page 33. Just Ctrl + F for Caught and you'll find them.

dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
Hi,I am new here
I have some request save files here please.....help
req1 -> Eric can fuck all girls and Max can watch (one by one or group)

req2-> Eric can fuck mom with max

req3 - Max fuck all girls in group

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,I am new here
I have some request save files here please.....help
req1 -> Eric can fuck all girls and Max can watch (one by one or group)

req2-> Eric can fuck mom with max

req3 - Max fuck all girls in group
Its not going to happen.

Eric only gets to fuck Ann his GF and Kira if you allow him to but not together with Ann.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok...thank you for reply very fast

as per req - > Can max watch all fuck and BJ at Lounge ?
You can only observe it but not to completion for Ann and you only interrupt the Kira scene.
If you want NTR then this game is not for you.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can anyone upload Save file where you can fuck Olivia already both GF's Lisa and Olivia if Possible

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone upload Save file where you can fuck Olivia already both GF's Lisa and Olivia if Possible
If you are talking about the new Olivia GF with Lisa as GF then no its not in game yet.

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
the creator of big brother has decided to terminate the game due to patreon changes He may release .13 but has stated no desire to continue as of sunday.