Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I started a game and got kind of into it and it's great but I never have money and I can't figure out the cheats and Cheat Engine doesn't work. I followed a walkthrough to get past the 10 days and buy the gifts, but I can't work the cameras and viewers for money.

...All that to say, can someone upload a save game for a well established setup with cameras, money and stuff but without any progression on the girls' plotlines? I think it'd help everyone because the grinding at the start of the game is way too much.
Go here for my camera setup and add buying guide: "6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
someone can give me saves when Max is peeping Eric and Ann In movie room ! It's in ver 0.8 ! please

da_way

May 7, 2017
Can someone give me a save for ver12 where Max has been caught by his mother and sister and while being spanked too. I can't seem to progress from there.

xLots

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone here have the save for Lisa and Max decided to invite Olivia and Alex overnight.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I also want this save file with inviting Olivia and Alex overnight
There is many of them in this thread and there content ended in v.10 as of now so you will miss most if not all v.11 and all of v.12 new content with the Olivia GF path.

Derecklopex

Dec 30, 2017
guys, please help mee, when i download the save, I add it to the save file, then i lauch the game, but cant find the save to load it, what to do pleasee help me, its in every game foe me, what am i doing wrong ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys, please help mee, when i download the save, I add it to the save file, then i lauch the game, but cant find the save to load it, what to do pleasee help me, its in every game foe me, what am i doing wrong ?
You must renumber then to the next in line to your save game and remove the front part so they will look like this.

save0.save , save1.save , save2.save and so on and you can not skip a number, they must start at 0 and go up from there.

Derecklopex

Dec 30, 2017
You must renumber then to the next in line to your save game and remove the front part so they will look like this.

save0.save , save1.save , save2.save and so on and you can not skip a number, they must start at 0 and go up from there.
Thank you so much, it really worked

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Stop asking, if anyone has one then they will give you the link but asking more than once is bad forum equity.
If after a weeks time no one gives a link then no one has it to give a link.