Big Brother: Save Request Thread

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone have a save right before fucking Alice for the first time? also would it be possible if the save is in Lisa's GF route and Eric is gone or dead or whatever?

I've tried playing the game normally and I've reached when Lisa starts masturbating and she knows you are watching, but then I read in here that you won't get Kira's sex classes if you are not in Lisa's GF route... and unfortunately I was heading into Olivia's route because way back when Lisa first mentioned Alex and all that I chose the "befriend Olivia" option.. so yeah, i fucked up.

Does anyone have a save with all that fixed? like, before starting Kira's sex classes and also before starting fucking Alice for the first time? Thank you so much.

octorattel

Jan 1, 2018
Hi, guys. Maybe somebody can halp me, with my problem. i delete the game folder, but not delete saves folder. Now i download v.12, from main page, and game does not see saves- my old saves, another saves from this tread. What can i do in this situation?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, guys. Maybe somebody can halp me, with my problem. i delete the game folder, but not delete saves folder. Now i download v.12, from main page, and game does not see saves- my old saves, another saves from this tread. What can i do in this situation?
Remove your save game folder and place it on your desktop then start up the game and make a save then exit.
Delete the new save game folder and place your in it place, if this does not work then your save games are broken and in this case if you upload your last save game i can take a look at it to be sure if it is broken or not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have a save right before fucking Alice for the first time? also would it be possible if the save is in Lisa's GF route and Eric is gone or dead or whatever?

I've tried playing the game normally and I've reached when Lisa starts masturbating and she knows you are watching, but then I read in here that you won't get Kira's sex classes if you are not in Lisa's GF route... and unfortunately I was heading into Olivia's route because way back when Lisa first mentioned Alex and all that I chose the "befriend Olivia" option.. so yeah, i fucked up.

Does anyone have a save with all that fixed? like, before starting Kira's sex classes and also before starting fucking Alice for the first time? Thank you so much.
This save has not choosen BF yet, Eric is ready to be given to his enemies but Blog and the spider quest are past the point you want.

No cheats were use and I got all clothes for the girls.

If you like it then make a new save off of this one so you can keep it for anytime you want to try new path.
This was started and worked on in .v12 of the game.

Jun 25, 2017
This save has not choosen BF yet, Eric is ready to be given to his enemies but Blog and the spider quest are past the point you want.

No cheats were use and I got all clothes for the girls.

If you like it then make a new save off of this one so you can keep it for anytime you want to try new path.
This was started and worked on in .v12 of the game.
Thank you very much man.

Is this save right before having sex with Alice, or is past that point?

D

Deleted member 42

Anyone got a save from last version? mine got bugged lol. Any save with lisa gf route and ann done all the movies and scenes, pretty much everything done and ready for 0.13

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No problem, thanks for you help :)

Also, you can still have sex with Alice, and help her with her blog, don't you? just wanna know.
Yes once unlock its there till the end of time or so it seems so far to be.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone got a save from last version? mine got bugged lol. Any save with lisa gf route and ann done all the movies and scenes, pretty much everything done and ready for 0.13
Lisa "you got to fight for him" route finish v.12, only 2 quest not shown is the junk with Eric, control and sacrifice.

Reactions: Deleted member 42

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
Hi guys, i switched my old laptop and lost all my saves. If i remember well, i was at the moment where kate ( the lesbian sleeping with our sister ). If anyone could give me an equivalent i would be really thankful. And by the way i also have issues taking your saves and putting it in the save folder, i cant load them in game. Sorry for bad english !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, i switched my old laptop and lost all my saves. If i remember well, i was at the moment where kate ( the lesbian sleeping with our sister ). If anyone could give me an equivalent i would be really thankful. And by the way i also have issues taking your saves and putting it in the save folder, i cant load them in game. Sorry for bad english !
You must renumber the save to match your save games they must start with save0.save then save1.save then save2.save and so on and you can not skip a number you must start with 0 then 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 and so on.

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
this is all of my save in game ! maybe it will be useful for someone ! and I hope everyone will share their save on this thread :)( without mod )

Reactions: User_1426287

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
this is all of my save in game ! maybe it will be useful for someone ! and I hope everyone will share their save on this thread :)
When you upload saves you need to put is what they are and how you get to the point they are at.
And if you cheated with mods on them.
What GF path?
What did you do with Eric?
Did you cheat stats or grind them up?

Quote form @TCMS
This thread is for save requests only. Please for the love of god identify at what part of the game you're in and what path you've chosen.

Example:
Save X: End of 0.6 - Lisa GF path.

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
When you upload saves you need to put is what they are and how you get to the point they are at.
And if you cheated with mods on them.
What GF path?
What did you do with Eric?
Did you cheat stats or grind them up?

Quote form @TCMS
sorry my fault ! But there is so much event and I have no time to name it

MIZPhit

Sep 11, 2017
Is there a save where Eric and Max are on good terms and Eric is fucking all the girls he can?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a save where Eric and Max are on good terms and Eric is fucking all the girls he can?
You might find it in here but the op never said who what or where so its up to you to check them out.

Storywise he only fuck Kira and Ann and is hinted at for Alice but you will never see it and mom will not allow Eric to touch Lisa at all.

Reactions: Kafadal

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
You must renumber the save to match your save games they must start with save0.save then save1.save then save2.save and so on and you can not skip a number you must start with 0 then 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 and so on.
Thanks ! And do you have a save matching the moment i was. I cant remember where i was but it was around the event with kate ( selling weed ). Or at least an idea of what i could search ^^. Thank you a lot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks ! And do you have a save matching the moment i was. I cant remember where i was but it was around the event with kate ( selling weed ). Or at least an idea of what i could search ^^. Thank you a lot
Nope there not my saves and I only keep the last end game save of the last version of the game.