Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Can you explain what you did? Was it because of official main story qeust?
It can only be set to 0 by set_momf_0. But I don't have such setting in the mod.
After i had fun with Alice in the bathroom, next day i clicked on "Seduction Mod" and it showed this again Screenshot (6313).png
then i changed the mod like it was advised earlier in this thread and that worked.
BUT the Mod also reseted my persuation skill from 778 to 669. Dafuq?

FURTHERMORE: why does the friday night scene change between these two menus?

Screenshot (6321).png Screenshot (6322).png

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Are you using
After i had fun with Alice in the bathroom, next day i clicked on "Seduction Mod" and it showed this again View attachment 27151
then i changed the mod like it was advised earlier in this thread and that worked.
BUT the Mod also reseted my persuation skill from 778 to 669. Dafuq?

FURTHERMORE: why does the friday night scene change between these two menus?

View attachment 27149 View attachment 27150
Are you using someone else mod too together with this mod? Or just this mod? I still have no clue how you mod get reset to stage 1 again.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Are you using

Are you using someone else mod too together with this mod? Or just this mod? I still have no clue how you mod get reset to stage 1 again.
I didn´t use another mod.
But i have managed to get the endscreen just a few minutes ago

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
So i duplicated the BBv9.
  • added the images.zip
  • added v21 update
  • added v21 fix

When I go to bed I dont get dialog for next day....It's empty. What did I do wrong?

D

Deleted member 118772

pictures from "Mom, hand massage is not enough" onward are white, can you reupload them please ?

Reactions: Cleaveland01056

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I didn´t use another mod.
But i have managed to get the endscreen just a few minutes ago
I found the bug. You did talk to kira after bathroom with alice right?
the mod somewhat trigger the old scene that make you jump back to talking to mom and ask her about sleeping in her bedroom. I will fix it quickly.
Thanks man, it's a major bug. I know things like this will happen eventually.

pictures from "Mom, hand massage is not enough" onward are white, can you reupload them please ?
Can you give me detail about it? I dunno which part. Or give me the exact sentences so it will easier for me to search.

Last edited:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
the mod somewhat trigger the old scene that make you jump back to talking to mom and ask her about sleeping in her bedroom. I will fix it quickly.
that could be possible.
But i´m playing endgame right now and i, too, get this:
Screenshot (6340).jpg
there´s no option to choose from. I can change the room and come back to the pool scene and play the same again, but this time seduction always fails( i tried it 6 times) and Alice only gives Blowjob.
The same happens when i try to seduce her weekdays in the shower. It shows the "bend over", "fuck against wall" and "continue"-option, but when i click the menu disappears. I can change the room, repeat this scene and the seduction fails.

D

Deleted member 118772

Can you give me detail about it? I dunno which part. Or give me the exact sentences so it will easier for me to search.
05.mmas2.4@<i>If I knew this is possible I would've made up this disease a long time ago ... I wonder if mom is going to do this all the time now ... Maybe she'll even do ... more? Oh...</i>
05.mmas2.5^<i>cum!</i>
0*01.mm.massage.alt^ Mom.. It won't be enough..

01.mm.massage.alt@60@m-mm-3@What is it Max?.. Mommy is not good enough to make you cum?
02.mm.massage.alt^You're good but...

02.mm.massage.alt@2@m-mm-2@Mom .. I think we should continue the massage, could you go back to your previous position?
03.mm.massage.alt^...Fine, let me lie on my stomach

03.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-1@It's quite strange to have you on top of me naked with this enormous dick...
04.mm.massage.alt^You should relax mom

04.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-1@You're right... anyway it might calm you down. You're doing a wonderful work with my shoulders ...
05.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue massaging her</i>

05.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-1@<i>Shit... I'm so built up. I want my dick inside that ass so much ... What should I do ?</i>
06.mm.massage.alt^<i>Try stroke your dick on mom's ass crack</i>

06.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-2@<i>Wow!! It's amazing she's not saying anything!</i>Mom... Your butt is very a welcoming piece of your anatomy... I dream of it all the time..
06a.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue</i>

06a.mm.massage.alt@2@<i>I'm getting overexcited!! Is it my imagination or I almost heard her moaning?\nLet's jump on the train..</i>
07.mm.massage.alt^<i>Dig your dick in mom's ass</i>

07.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-3@Max! What do you believe you're doing? I was gentle enough to let you put your dick in ..wrong places. This massage is over, put your cloths on and leave!
08.mm.massage.alt^<i>Force here to stay still</i>

08.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-3@Come on! You did me handjobs and blowjobs, how is it this different to let me use your ass to jerk me off. You know I can't use my hands ...
08a.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue sliding your dick on her crack</i>

08a.mm.massage.alt@60@Okay, max, allright ..stop holding me please, I won't move.
09.mm.massage.alt^<i>Stop holding her</i>

09.mm.massage.alt@60@mm-massage-alt-4@Max... I ... I don't know... do as you wish... I resign, you can use mommy's ass cheecks to please yourself...
10.mm.massage.alt^Cool, stay still then

10.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-5@Your ass is damn soft mom. It feels like my cock is sliding on velvet. Let me go a bit further.
11.mm.massage.alt^<i>Grop her breasts</i>

11.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-6@Mom, although your flesh is all soft your nipples are hard as rocks. It's very arousing being able to have my cock on your ass and touching you at the same time.
12.mm.massage.alt^<i>Continue feeling her</i>

12.mm.massage.alt@2@I can't believe you're not saying a word having your son's sliding in between your butt...\nMom, I'm almost there!
13.mm.massage.alt^Fuck I'm cumming

13.mm.massage.alt@2@mm-massage-alt-7@Wow! I came so much it's dripping on your back and ass at the same time. It's all over your bed as well!\nYou could definitelly thank me not having entered your asshole.
14.mm.massage.alt^you should clean around mom.

14.mm.massage.alt@60@... Th.. Thank you Max not having ...entered my asshole... And ..I will clean this..
*leave!move_momroom^Nice to see you so receptive, we're done here!

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
that could be possible.
But i´m playing endgame right now and i, too, get this:
View attachment 27164
there´s no option to choose from. I can change the room and come back to the pool scene and play the same again, but this time seduction always fails( i tried it 6 times) and Alice only gives Blowjob.
The same happens when i try to seduce her weekdays in the shower. It shows the "bend over", "fuck against wall" and "continue"-option, but when i click the menu disappears. I can change the room, repeat this scene and the seduction fails.
I fixed that in the new update. I'll give the link in a moment.

05.mmas2.4@<i>If I knew this is possible I would've made up this disease a long time ago ... I wonder if mom is going to do this all the time now ... Maybe she'll even do ... more? Oh...</i>
05.mmas2.5^<i>cum!</i>
0*01.mm.massage.alt^ Mom.. It won't be enough..

01.mm.massage.alt@60@m-mm-3@What is it Max?.. Mommy is not good enough to make you cum?
02.mm.massage.alt^You're good but...
Sorry, this is not seduction mod. All seduction event start with ff. render also start with ff.

D

Deleted member 118772

I fixed that in the new update. I'll give the link in a moment.

Sorry, this is not seduction mod. All seduction event start with ff. render also start with ff.
yeah sorry now i see it, its chancers mod and i was scrolling really far down and i tought it was yours :p
but thx anyway, great mod :)

Tarquin

Oct 11, 2017
Hey, the alice bathroom bug is fixed, but the drunk alice scene is still bugged. No options given when you try to seduce.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, update to version 0.22 is here. I include all the previous fixes in this update. And 3 new hidden scenes.

Sorry for all the mess, and so much thanks for the bug reports. It's really easy to miss them sometimes. Even a @ symbol in the wrong place will mess up the whole event.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Hey, the alice bathroom bug is fixed, but the drunk alice scene is still bugged. No options given when you try to seduce.
Can you try the new update and see if it's fixed?

Edit : I upload the fix
Forgot to include the latest mod.txt in the update. So sorry

Last edited:

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
So, I've tried to get past stage 20, 9 times! To no avail. Do I need to do a reset and start from stage 1?

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes