Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
I know the OP says this mod is too small for them to make a walk-though but it seems like it's beyond that point.

This is a longer process than much of the actual game content quest-lines. Does anyone have a guide that has done all the steps and seen the hidden scenes?

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
I've finished the 40 stages.
It's a great Mod, I enjoyed it a lot.
I enjoyed particularly the way you display the "thoughts" of the protgonists. It brings a lot of immersion.
I'm going to try to find the hidden scenes.
Thank you

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
I deleted it it as I think a save would be helpful. I wanted to play, but I don't want to have to grind to start with.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Well...i'm getting pretty aggravated...everyone is talking about a shower scene with mom at 8am but after 2 weeks (gametime) of grinding my life away....i still only get "alice n Kira" showering scene....i'm seriously considering deleting this game. (just way to much grinding only to find out i missed a step 17days ago and need to restart?!?!?!....DAMMIT!)

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Well...i'm getting pretty aggravated...everyone is talking about a shower scene with mom at 8am but after 2 weeks (gametime) of grinding my life away....i still only get "alice n Kira" showering scene....i'm seriously considering deleting this game. (just way to much grinding only to find out i missed a step 17days ago and need to restart?!?!?!....DAMMIT!)
Try it with Chancer Mod and save. It incorporates this mod now and has the cheat mode

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Any advice on how to get the "Anal at last", "Consolidation" and "Promise" achievements ??

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
i got the cheats from ika...to keep everybody "warm" but i'll go check it out.

---Thanks for the link to "chancer mod" it defenitely shows that i've got a long way to go.--

i saw people talk about white screen but it was mentioned during load time,i'm geting it during sex scenes,i still read the action on the ground but no animation/pictures are present. can anyone tell me if that's normal or am i missing something? (i do have extra files in \images\folder but for some reason double clicking them tries to attach to *drive...i know,wrong section,i already copy paste this to troubleshoot)...thanks anyways for any help

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes