Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

3vilNin3

Oct 22, 2017
I can´t trigger the first enter of moms room after opportunity start. Only ´leave´as option infrontof moms room.
I´m over 4 weeks in.. any clues (she is horny and mood and relation is fine)?

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
I can´t trigger the first enter of moms room after opportunity start. Only ´leave´as option infrontof moms room.
I´m over 4 weeks in.. any clues (she is horny and mood and relation is fine)?
keep trying, Wed, Fri have greater chance(for me)

Reactions: 3vilNin3

KisaJ

Jul 23, 2017
I can seem to get the double the wetness hidden scene. After i talked to Ann in the morning (this is the first time seducing her) then i waited for her in the bedroom and made "promiss" with her. how do i continue after this?

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
I can seem to get the double the wetness hidden scene. After i talked to Ann in the morning (this is the first time seducing her) then i waited for her in the bedroom and made "promiss" with her. how do i continue after this?
For double the wetness you have to go find her not wait for her in her bedroom.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I have a problem with going into Alice's room for her cam sessions. This is after the 3-some with Lisa and Alice.
After the line "Too bad the client didn't ask for much today ... But this is nice too. Maybe I'll get some more?" I don't get any <Continue> option and the game "crashes" here (have to Alt+F4 to get out).

This is around Line 8254 of mod.txt. Version 10 of BB. Only using this mod.

Gonna retry with version 9 and see if the same error appears.

Last edited:

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Double the wetness - before mom go to shopping, open her door and watch her get dress. she will mention something about promise after everyone asleep(00.00). go to her room at night(00.00) choose "go look for her" option. you can do the rest yourself I hope.

Please rate our mod if you enjoy it, Thank you all so much.

Reactions: Collesart22

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I have a problem with going into Alice's room for her cam sessions. This is after the 3-some with Lisa and Alice.
After the line "Too bad the client didn't ask for much today ... But this is nice too. Maybe I'll get some more?" I don't get any <Continue> option and the game "crashes" here (have to Alt+F4 to get out).

This is around Line 8254 of mod.txt. Version 10 of BB. Only using this mod.

Gonna retry with version 9 and see if the same error appears.
Can you try this and see if it works?

KisaJ

Jul 23, 2017
Double the wetness - before mom go to shopping, open her door and watch her get dress. she will mention something about promise after everyone asleep(00.00). go to her room at night(00.00) choose "go look for her" option. you can do the rest yourself I hope.

Strange, when i enter only the options wait for mom and leave are available for me

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Strange, when i enter only the options wait for mom and leave are available for me
We are in the process of checking out if "Promise" can be triggered with the new dialog in V0.10.. We are working on it as we speak mate.

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017

got double wetness :heartcoveredeyes: now time to try another hidden scene .. well how about lisa and "rocket" ... ?:winkytongue:

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes