Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

f95sum1

May 28, 2017
Is it sad that i was so let down with version 10 of the game i just cant wait for a new version from you guys as its awesome? :)

Reactions: gundam00

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Finally got far enough in the new version for Seduction to start and it's working fine. I'm getting scenes from both the Seduction mod and from the new events from v.1
How do think of our mod? Do you like it?

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
ok ok here i go, am just finished 40/40 and play again from begining, and LOL... am stuck at 29/40 giggles... any clue?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
ok ok here i go, am just finished 40/40 and play again from begining, and LOL... am stuck at 29/40 giggles... any clue?
You know that you don't have to do the stages over again to see the repeatables right? But here is the clue to stage 29
Knock on Alice's bedroom door at 1am / 2am when Kate is not around and invite her for a training session.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Is it sad that i was so let down with version 10 of the game i just cant wait for a new version from you guys as its awesome? :)
Chapter 3 is going to be hot as hell mate... We are progressing rather well and are waiting for some renders. It'll be out as soon as we can.

Reactions: Xaos

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
You know that you don't have to do the stages over again to see the repeatables right? But here is the clue to stage 29
Knock on Alice's bedroom door at 1am / 2am when Kate is not around and invite her for a training session.
yeah i know, but its way to make me enjoy this game, i told u ... u make this game more enjoyable .. WTG mate

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Stuck at stage 30, any help?
same as stage 29, knock Alice bedroom door at night and ask for her company. If she refused, skip a few days and make sure her mood is awesome. Then try again.
During the sex scene, instead of making her lie on her back, choose continue option. Good luck

Prithvi

May 19, 2017
same as stage 29, knock Alice bedroom door at night and ask for her company. If she refused, skip a few days and make sure her mood is awesome. Then try again.
During the sex scene, instead of making her lie on her back, choose continue option. Good luck

Thanks!

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
How I trigger the "Extra Massage'' and ''Morning Invader'' hidden event the older sister??? Can't search on the thread.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How do think of our mod? Do you like it?
I like it so far. I had only just barely started it on the previous version of the game when the new version came out so I hadn't gotten very far. The scenes I did see so far are very well done and could easily be mistaken for being part of the original game.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
How I trigger the "Extra Massage'' and ''Morning Invader'' hidden event the older sister??? Can't search on the thread.
Extra Massage - At 11 am on Sunday (I think) don't help Alice with the dishes and you'll get a new option to follow

Morning Invader - peep into Alice's room at 6:00 am on Sat

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes