Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
Sorry, I think gundam was giving a clue for another hidden scene. Consolation can be triggered at 14:00 when max invites mom to have fun in her bedroom. Mom will reject Max is she's not horny. There will be additional option after Max gets rejected if you are lucky.

Thnx mate got it ;)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Do these mods work with all versions of the game or do we need to wait for an update? Had only just started playing with this recently on v.9 and was enjoying it but the new version is out now.

Sep 16, 2017
can anyone give me a save after beginning of the alice seduction (*With the chocolate option available) for some reason i never got the opt to get her drunk

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Do these mods work with all versions of the game or do we need to wait for an update? Had only just started playing with this recently on v.9 and was enjoying it but the new version is out now.
The mod (any mod for that matter) can only work on cracked versions. The latest cracked version is 09.0.006 If you try to use it on an uncracked, it will not work. If you try the mod on a really old version, there may be complications. So I recommend that you update your Big Brother game to the latest version that is available here on F95.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
can anyone give me a save after beginning of the alice seduction (*With the chocolate option available) for some reason i never got the opt to get her drunk
If you are meaning from our mod stage 26, can you put up a screenshot of the mod screen (Max's laptop) when you first open the mod? Or there is a clean save in the OP that starts you at the very beginning of the mod so you can try that.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, does this mod work on the cracked 0.10.0.004 version of the game ?
This is for everyone interested in if the Mod works with 0.10.0.004... If the BB version is cracked, then feel free in testing our mod in the game. It will help us out with our testing as well (More games played via different paths drives out the bugs). Please note that at this stage of the testing we can not support any issues that may (most likely will arise) but we will gladly like to hear about any issues you may be experiencing. With pertinent screenshots will help even more.

We are working hard on the testing and the new revisions. We thought that we would have had a few more days to work solely on the mod, but the F95 crack crew was really fast on the crack. We will be releasing our revision as soon as possible and we'll keep you all informed of the progress.

Thanks tons,

The Seduction Mod Crew

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Seems to start up fine on the new version, I'm in a new game so obviously can't test any of the actual mod scenes for awhile but the guide works, etc.

Reactions: Cthulhu_

El09

Apr 15, 2017
haven't finished it, but its great so far!!! Where can I be a patreon for this incredible mod rather than DS?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
haven't finished it, but its great so far!!! Where can I be a patreon for this incredible mod rather than DS?
Thanks mate, we are honored that you would like to do that. We as a team enjoy what we are doing and feel a huge amount of pride that people would like to support the mod monetarily. If we started to do that, then it has the potential of feeling like a job when all of us view it as a hobby.

So instead of money, you can repay us with something that means a lot to us. How about giving the mod a rating.

The Seduction Mod Team
@Cthulhu_
@Maxxronoa
@gundam00
@skyphernaut

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
So far, there hasn't been any issues using our mod with the new version (as long as it is the F95 cracked version). If you run across any bugs please let us know.

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
having a bit of an issue with starting Alice, it says talk to her tonight when she is free, but there is never a prompt, only thing i can do is help her with her blog or ask why she is gloomy, i'm fairly certain i've tried every day but no prompt ever shows. any help would be appreciated.

Also still haven't found how to get Ann Anal scene, any help on that would be GREATLY appreciated

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
having a bit of an issue with starting Alice, it says talk to her tonight when she is free, but there is never a prompt, only thing i can do is help her with her blog or ask why she is gloomy, i'm fairly certain i've tried every day but no prompt ever shows. any help would be appreciated.

Also still haven't found how to get Ann Anal scene, any help on that would be GREATLY appreciated
Try talking to Alice when she's watching TV in the lounge . Sit and watch TV with her. There will be an option for it.

For hidden scene, you will need to complete all the stages to trigger it if you meet the requirement. You can look for the clues in the previous posts. Have fun :p

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
Try talking to Alice when she's watching TV in the lounge . Sit and watch TV with her. There will be an option for it.

For hidden scene, you will need to complete all the stages to trigger it if you meet the requirement. You can look for the clues in the previous posts. Have fun :p
i need to get some sleep apparently talking to her while on the couch didn't even cross my mind lol. thank alot mate

Reactions: Cthulhu_

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
still not getting the anal with mom, i tried the day after fuckin Alice the first time and the second time as well as after having all 40 events complete. unless im just messing up whatever combination of choices you have to make but i think i tried every combo possible

bishop1911

Aug 25, 2017
also does anyone know the exact requirements to get mom in the kitchen with only apron on? i've done it before but it just seems random

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes