Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

CJGIN

Apr 27, 2017
hello can anyone help me get the secret scene consolation and aunt kira sex on saturday. i have been washing dishes for every saturday at 11 but no work.Thanks.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
hello can anyone help me get the secret scene consolation and aunt kira sex on saturday. i have been washing dishes for every saturday at 11 but no work.Thanks.
Consolation need not bad mood and horny. ask mom to have fun.
Aunt Kira. you need LUCK coz it random, also awesome mood.

CJGIN

Apr 27, 2017
yes moms mood is awesome and she is horny but the only option i get at the terrace is to have fun with her in the room.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
For stage 11 and stage 12. It's still giving her massage in the bathroom. Skip a day after each stage. Max did say it must not be rushed.

Consolation can be triggered after mom rejects Max invitation to have fun in her bedroom. There will be additional option if you are lucky. It must be done on weekdays, at 14:00 or 2pm when she's resting at the terrace. It has small chance to trigger, easiest when mom is not horny.

For Kira scene, try to download the latest fix. I increase the chance for a bit. The scene has small chance to trigger when Max washing dishes at 11am on Saturday when everyone else is out shopping.

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
when whare budy
Do anal with Alice in the bathroom at night. Then invite mom to have fun in her bedroom the next day. If you seduce her successfully and during the scene, there will be a new option to fuck her harder if you are lucky.

Last edited:

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Nice mod mate, gratz, only hidden scene with Kira, you mistook the face icon. Auntie says she has wet or horny pussy, but it looks like Max. Auntie listens to Max who has wet pussy x'D Funny.
But you did a good job. Gratz again.
Thanks for the catch mate... We'll update the mod in the next release =)

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
How to trigger alice pool massaage hidden? im using the save file provided and kira is already home so no pool dor alice....

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
Dude i set up mood not bad and horny level but there is no option "ask have fun". Could u help me pls?

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Dude i set up mood not bad and horny level but there is no option "ask have fun". Could u help me pls?
Sorry, I think gundam was giving a clue for another hidden scene. Consolation can be triggered at 14:00 when max invites mom to have fun in her bedroom. Mom will reject Max is she's not horny. There will be additional option after Max gets rejected if you are lucky.

how to get morning invader?
It's on Saturday morning, 6am. So sleep early :p

rave

May 29, 2017
so finished the 40 stages but didn't get the threesome with ann and kira or alice smoking or even lisa and kira

how do i get them ? 3 rd time i'm try to finish it but still nothing

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry, I think gundam was giving a clue for another hidden scene. Consolation can be triggered at 14:00 when max invites mom to have fun in her bedroom. Mom will reject Max is she's not horny. There will be additional option after Max gets rejected if you are lucky.

It's on Saturday morning, 6am. So sleep early :p
And don't forget to give Alice a 'present' the night before

Reactions: Cleaveland01056

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
so finished the 40 stages but didn't get the threesome with ann and kira or alice smoking or even lisa and kira

how do i get them ? 3 rd time i'm try to finish it but still nothing
Those scenes you are talking about are hidden repeatable scenes.. They have nothing to do with the first 40 stages.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
so do i continue playing after the end of the mod, to get them ?
Yes. I can give you a clue that if you get "Promise", you get 3 of the scenes. As for the Kira/Lisa one (Rocket Ride) you have a time limit on after one action that you have to do to get to that scene (It isn't a mini game, just a path choice)

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes