Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trall

Oct 25, 2017
all i have left to find now is the rocket ride scene, i still can't quite get it to trigger I'm 40/40 and I've tried both tuesday night going into moms room and wednesday (thursday morning) night going into moms room, nothing ever triggers it :( is there anything specific i need to do / time wise etc

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
all i have left to find now is the rocket ride scene, i still can't quite get it to trigger I'm 40/40 and I've tried both tuesday night going into moms room and wednesday (thursday morning) night going into moms room, nothing ever triggers it :( is there anything specific i need to do / time wise etc
Awesome mood for all involve. MUST TRIGGER within 10 days of Lisa's second event.

Astrosix

Oct 30, 2017
Hi guys! I finished all 40 stages, but I'm not able to see any of the hidden scenes. Just got a white screen with a tory text below. The mod is installed in 0.9.0.006 version. Any suggestion to fix it? Thanks!

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys! I finished all 40 stages, but I'm not able to see any of the hidden scenes. Just got a white screen with a tory text below. The mod is installed in 0.9.0.006 version. Any suggestion to fix it? Thanks!
download this . you are missing pic.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Put all the IMG files in the IMAGES folder in the Zip into your game folder IMAGES.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
so there is an error on the second day with not being able to continue. no choices on "are you tired mom"
there are too many errors and bugs. take all the "updates" down. ONE link for ONE working mod. i know you are trying to help, but your mod does NOT work well with others.
It seems that you do not know how to "work well with others"... But that is fine... haters are going to hate. At least you are not taking it out on anyone else, and your opinion has little to no weight compared to the rest of the fan base... Keep on hating mate...

dexter_boja

Oct 12, 2017
There is a new update, version 0.12
Just a minor improvement to the old scenes. I think I'll make a few adjustments, just to make the hint more obvious.

Here is the mod.txt for version 0.12 with additional hints. I try not to make it too obvious.
There is also a new mechanic. Max need to keeps seduce Anna by requesting handjob and giving massage to build up her lust. Finally there is a menu on notebook about seduction mood to keep track the stage. If you stuck at any stage, just tell me the number and I'll give you a hint.

Edit: Quick fix is on the main post.
Hi I'm stuck on this stage

upload_2017-10-30_19-26-52.png

the hint says to skip the massage in the bedroom and find a better place where she won't mind getting massage naked

please help

dexter_boja

Oct 12, 2017
Where is someone always naked? Maybe an early morning shower or a bath maybe ;)
well the early morning shower with Ann only happened once and now I am on stage 11 and been burning weeks like fire wood. only task I do with her is watch TV and HJ in the bathroom after diner. those 2 are only available except massage in her room which I don't do.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
well the early morning shower with Ann only happened once and now I am on stage 11 and been burning weeks like fire wood. only task I do with her is watch TV and HJ in the bathroom after diner. those 2 are only available except massage in her room which I don't do.
so are you stuck on 11 now? What does the hint say there?

El09

Apr 15, 2017
are the added pictures used here, the fan arts shown in the "discussion - fan art" or are there more? that are not shown in the "fan art discussion".

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
are the added pictures used here, the fan arts shown in the "discussion - fan art" or are there more? that are not shown in the "fan art discussion".
Most of them are from there but we are using our own storyline/dialog. We have added a 4th member to our team who will be creating renderings for Seduction. So they will be Seduction originals.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes