Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

conchimnon

Apr 4, 2017
Could anyone help me please?

I can't find these extra:

Possible Regrets
Double the Wetness!
Triple the Wetness!
Extra Massage
Morning Invader!
Drunken sister!
Lisa 3-Rocket Ride!

Thx all !!!

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Could anyone help me please?

I can't find these extra:

Possible Regrets
Double the Wetness!
Triple the Wetness!
Extra Massage
Morning Invader!
Drunken sister!
Lisa 3-Rocket Ride!

Thx all !!!
For Double and Triple the wetness , you should visit Ann on saturday morning 11 . Then you should get promise from her and visit her at night. Don't knock her room enter in and look for mom. Then scenes will come out.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
For Double and Triple the wetness , you should visit Ann on saturday morning 11 . Then you should get promise from her and visit her at night. Don't knock her room enter in and look for mom. Then scenes will come out.
at 10 before she go shopping not 11.

Reactions: Born2game

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i am stuck on alice. the hint says right. i will think of something. we should clean up ourselves now. i'll see you tomorrow max. will you plaese help me this this

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i have no clue. i can not resat alice stage i do not know what stage this is at. i went by the hint it gave me. all that it said is the part i am stuck at. all it said is this right. i will think of something. we should clean uo ourelves now. i'll see you tomorrow max. this is with alice.

Last edited:

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
i have no clue. i can not resat alice stage i do not know what stage this is at. i went by the hint it gave me. all that it said is the part i am stuck at. all it said is this right. i will think of something. we should clean uo ourelves now. i'll see you tomorrow max. this is with alice.
go to laptop and click seduction mod it will you what stage you on, then I can help you further or maybe try to talk to Kira at night.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
persistence prevails mate =) Just keep at it. You can tell if the mod is working by going to yours and Lisa's room and checking the Laptop. If there is an option with "Seduction Mod".. It is working
Ok, now I feel stupid.
I can't see anything about seduction mod at the laptop, should it be in the first list?
I'm I doing something wrong here?
Do I need to create a new game for it to kick in?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Ok, now I feel stupid.
I can't see anything about seduction mod at the laptop, should it be in the first list?
I'm I doing something wrong here?
Do I need to create a new game for it to kick in?
Can you take a screenshot of your screen when you first open up the laptop? It should look like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you do not have the "Seduction Mod" like it shows in my screenshot, then you do not have the mod.txt in the proper location probably. the MOD.TXT should be in the same place as the .EXE is. Like how it is here in this screenshot.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Can you take a screenshot of your screen when you first open up the laptop? It should look like this:

If you do not have the "Seduction Mod" like it shows in my screenshot, then you do not have the mod.txt in the proper location probably. the MOD.TXT should be in the same place as the .EXE is. Like how it is here in this screenshot.
ye it do not look like in your pictures, just realize that I'm using the 007 version. Could that be the problem?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
ye it do not look like in your pictures, just realize that I'm using the 007 version. Could that be the problem?
That is exactly the problem.. you can not use an uncracked version with any mods. You have to use 0.9.0.006 cracked version. You can get it from F95.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I meant v0.9.0.007 (latest)

And yes when I tried it with v0.9.0.006 it seem to work.

Just move all the IMGs in the IMAGES folder into the 0.9.0.006 cracked version and move your saves to the SAVES folder. Then it should be working as intended. If you are getting the occasional "white screen" instead of images, let me know. I'll get you a complete IMAGES folder that has all the images for the core game as well as the latest Seduction Mod.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys,

We are at a threshold right now. DS will be releasing V 1.0 within a week. While this will be an interesting and much needed "Core Game" release, it has the potential of bringing in a plethora of bugs. We as a development team are debating on whether it would be better to wait for the cracked version of V 1.0 before we release our new mod package or should we release it and deal with the possible issues as they arise. It seems that it will be a lot of work to fix any bugs that might arise if we do a release now, and then have issues with the new core engine. I hope you understand our logic in this.

That being said, it will be most likely be after the cracked version of 1.0 is released before we release out next mod package. I have no doubt though, that the F95 team will get it cracked in a very short amount of time and after we get ahold of that, we'll spend a day or two testing and retesting and then release a substantial mod package. It is currently in the works as we speak and it is pretty damn good. It'll be of the quality that you have come to expect from us.

I hope that you are not too disappointed in that, but I feel it will be well worth the wait.

The Seduction Dev Team

aligor1103

May 7, 2017
very nice mod, i enoy alot, good job.
i found almost all of the secret event, except one, the promise, which in that ann put new dress in her room.
how can i find this event?

Reactions: Cthulhu_

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
very nice mod, i enoy alot, good job.
i found almost all of the secret event, except one, the promise, which in that ann put new dress in her room.
how can i find this event?
She likes to buy clothes on that day.. and maybe if you interrupt her, she may give you a promise... also it is the leading event to "Double the Wetness" and "Triple the Wetness" so it is a 3 for 1 =)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
you guys are brilliant,yes please with the cracked version.the quality is worth the wait.

Reactions: Cthulhu_
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes