Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i am stuck once again. i need help with this stage. right. i will think of something. we should clean up ourselves now. i'll see you tomorrow max. will you please help me again

Last edited:

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I need som help here, I have the mod "installed" I think, copy everything from the link and put the new mod fix file in the root where exe is but I can't for the love of me got more then a handjob from mom and I'm starting to think that I done somerthing wrong, how do I know that the mod is working?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
i am stuck once again. i need help with this stage. right. i will think of something. we should clean up ourselves now. i'll see you tomorrow max. will you please help me again
You haven't provided the stage number that you are in so I am guessing at this.. try the early morning showers.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I need som help here, I have the mod "installed" I think, copy everything from the link and put the new mod fix file in the root where exe is but I can't for the love of me got more then a handjob from mom and I'm starting to think that I done somerthing wrong, how do I know that the mod is working?
persistence prevails mate =) Just keep at it. You can tell if the mod is working by going to yours and Lisa's room and checking the Laptop. If there is an option with "Seduction Mod".. It is working

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Wed, Fri, Sun have higher chance. that work for me.

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
i am stuck on alice. the hint says right. i will think of something. we should clean up ourselves now. i'll see you tomorrow max

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
A truly excellent MOD, Had a lot of fun with it and the extra scenes were great.

Looking forward to seeing more

Reactions: Cthulhu_
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes