Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Can't wait for the new one, I burnt through it in version 9 and it adds A LOT more stuff to the game - kinda making it actually last for another week or two before the next update. It would be cool if you guys could integrate the time skip mod (I believe it's in chancer's) as it helps with the game a lot.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Can't wait for the new one, I burnt through it in version 9 and it adds A LOT more stuff to the game - kinda making it actually last for another week or two before the next update. It would be cool if you guys could integrate the time skip mod (I believe it's in chancer's) as it helps with the game a lot.
Glad that you are enjoying it mate.

Reactions: notsonoble

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
You can tell me mate if these pictures Is this the result of "failed seduce" sex in the hours of 1pm and 2pm?
The only hidden scene I have not found. What is the way ?
ff-mmx-bj-1.jpg ff-mmx-bj-2.jpg ff-mmx-bj-3.jpg

Reactions: gamezzz

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
You can tell me mate if these pictures Is this the result of "failed seduce" sex in the hours of 1pm and 2pm?
The only hidden scene I have not found. What is the way ?
View attachment 39123 View attachment 39124 View attachment 39125
There are some pitfalls to using stat modifier mods. When a player maxes all of Max's stats, then the probability ratio is thrown out the window. It, in essence, makes Max succeed any random roll of the proverbial dice. Thus making the "failed seduction" path unobtainable.

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
There are some pitfalls to using stat modifier mods. When a player maxes all of Max's stats, then the probability ratio is thrown out the window. It, in essence, makes Max succeed any random roll of the proverbial dice. Thus making the "failed seduction" path unobtainable.
Thanks so much, so I have to find a way to have it :angel:

Reactions: Cthulhu_

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks so much, so I have to find a way to have it :angel:
The stats that I am implying are the luck and peeping and the 10 or so other stats that most mods modify. Seduction only takes the skills up to 800 (I believe) instead of the 1000 that most mods do. We did it that way to avoid having the issues of missing failed seduction and missing out on the alternate path it provides

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, guys!
I'm at stage 22 and still didn't manage to enter Alice's room or bathroom at midnight when she's in to trigger blowjob/anal scene. Any thoughts?

Many thanks!

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, guys!
I'm at stage 22 and still didn't manage to enter Alice's room or bathroom at midnight when she's in to trigger blowjob/anal scene. Any thoughts?

Many thanks!
There are a lot of 'tips' to get through stages in the mod already posted in this thread. As a matter of fact, the 'dilemma' was just asked and answered on this very page of the thread =)

Check out post #882 =)

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
There are a lot of 'tips' to get through stages in the mod already posted in this thread. As a matter of fact, the 'dilemma' was just asked and answered on this very page of the thread =)

Check out post #882 =)
My bad... but I've been doing just that for quite sometime now. I'll try harder... Thanks!

Reactions: Cthulhu_

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
x'D Sometimes it was not easy to find a solution, but it's not Baldur's Gate. We do not need game walkthrough at every step. A little thinking and hands away from pants. x'Dx'Dx'D

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes