Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
You only use "Seduce? or something yet ?
The mod im using atm is the seduce one, did I miss something while ordering everything? Where exactly do I have to put in the IMAGES map?
My good advice. Download again Big Brother [v0.10.0.004] Better to have a clean folder "Images" on the disk, without any add-ons. Each mod require new files in the "Images" folder. sometimes mod overwrites the file on his own. If you have problems, you can always paste a clean folder into the old in the game.
E.G.
Picture 1 often overwrites, picture 2, I like both but I do not want to lose 2
1.jpg 2.jpg
OR
Picture 3 where women look like a bunch of old whores often overwrites, picture 4
3.jpg 4.jpg
OR
Picture 5 is very good quality, picture 6 often overwrites it. Quality is much worse.
5.jpg 6.jpg

Reactions: woltka35

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
So I've encoutered something. Whenever I'm about to get into the "new modded" images when a new scene is happening, it only shows the text/face and the background goes white. I would describe it as the game wont show the new images but it will show the modded dialogues. Help!
I will be uploading the entire Seduction image package shortly mate... I'll send you the link. This should fix any of the issues you are having with the mod images.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Tell me which mod do you use ? Only "Seduce" or yet some other ? I do not remember this text from the base of the game or from "Seduce" ??
Me neither, so I sent him the entire image package of all the previous mods including this version. I also included a clean MOD.TXT

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

southof

Nov 7, 2017
im stuck at 10/40 any help ?

Nice mod sor far by the way

edit: for anyone stuck at 10 : visit bathroom at 6 am -need to sleep at midnight -

Last edited:
Reactions: Cthulhu_

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Me neither, so I sent him the entire image package of all the previous mods including this version. I also included a clean MOD.TXT
I noticed that the mod "Chancer", makes a great mess of files .Its mod includes several others. This text looks like from "Lisa's Photo-Session", but I'm not sure.

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
been stuck at stage 6 for a while..any help? not sure if it helps but got to the doctor visits where now it loops to cumming to eve when she's nude.

Been trying everything for weeks now (in game) and no luck...all the hint said if i remember correctly was to take things slow and step by step :(
Thanks!!

Last edited:

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
been stuck at stage 5 for a while..any help? not sure if it helps but got to the doctor visits where now it loops to cumming to eve when she's nude.

Been trying everything for weeks now (in game) and no luck...all the hint said if i remember correctly was to take things slow and step by step :(
Thanks!!
anyone happen to know what to do on stage 6? Still been looking around everywhere in game and no luck :(

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
anyone happen to know what to do on stage 6? Still been looking around everywhere in game and no luck :(
Stage 6 "Promise". Saturday when mom goes shopping, you have to enter her room. If during seduce Ann she will invite you at night to her bedroom, starts at the scene. Go to her bedroom from midnight or 1am or 2am. You have 2 patchs now. "Wait" means the scene you want.

If you sedune Ann and she does not invite you to the bedroom it means it's too early. This scene appears probably after finishing all 40 if I remember.

Successful seduce before shopping (Ann invites you to the bedroom)
It has three patchs "Promise" or "Double the wetness" or "Triple the wetness"
"Promise"
ff-mmx-dress-1.png
"Double the wetness"
ff-mmx-pool-10.jpg
"Triple the wetness"
ff-mmx-pool-11.jpg

I repeat. This scene appears probably after finishing all 40 if I remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Born2game

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
Stage 6 "Promise". Saturday when mom goes shopping, you have to enter her room. If during seduce Ann she will invite you at night to her bedroom, starts at the scene. Go to her bedroom from midnight or 1am or 2am. You have 2 patchs now. "Wait" means the scene you want.
I tried that but i get no where with it. No option to wait nor does she tell me to come in at night :(
-is the options i get when she's dressing for her shopping
-For the first knock option
-for the second knock option

Appreciate the help..just wanna get out of this damn stage 6 haha

Last edited:

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
No option to seduce ann before shopping either..she's max mood and its probably been 8-12 weeks (in game) that ive done an endless loop of HJ/BJ and movie/etc with her.
Not sure if this helps with anything either but her lust level is horny:

EDIT: found it! was an option during massage scene.

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
No option to seduce ann before shopping either..she's max mood and its probably been 8-12 weeks (in game) that ive done an endless loop of HJ/BJ and movie/etc with her.
Not sure if this helps with anything either but her lust level is horny:

EDIT: found it! was an option during massage scene.
You have quite a mess, during the massage this scene is only in the "Chancer mod". You use a few mod's.
You may have trouble completing all.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes