Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
FYI:

Hey all, while we at the Seduction Development Team do recommend that people experience the many other Big Brother Mods that are available (although we think Seduction is the best ;) ), we can not guarantee that our mod will 'play well' with the others. So with that being said, we recommend that people use our mod with a fresh Big Brother game (meaning no other mods installed). We have noticed that there have been a lot of people asking questions on how to get through a certain stage or hidden only to find out that there is another mod (or multiple mods) installed as well. Thus, we can not know exactly how the other mods affect the core game along with how our mod affects it. Thus there will be (more times than not) conflicts and confusion.

We love to help people by answering questions and giving assistance to our mod, so IF you ask something like 'how do I get past stage X' and you receive help and yet still have issues, then the problem is most likely due to you running multiple mods piggy-backed.

So PLEASE, use a clean download of the core game and install our mod. We know that there are different version packages out there of Seduction so I have made a zip file of every graphic used in our mod as well as the latest mod.txt.
We will release our new revisions via two ways. One is we will release it as we have been by version (to keep the package size smaller) and we will also update this 'master package' for those who are trying out our mod for the first time and for those who want to ensure that their IMAGES folder has all the graphics that our mod uses.

Last edited:

JAB76

Jun 25, 2017
hello,
Thank you for this new clean archive of all slags. And above all, thank you to all the team of mod, because are content is excellent and in my opinion, much better than the game itself in its content, its various possibiltées etc ... Ha! Congratulations and thank you to the various authors of the images that are also excellent, see much more explicit than those of the original game.

Good luck to all and deeply the next version

ps: sorry for my english, it's over 30 years old ....

Reactions: Cthulhu_

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
hello,
Thank you for this new clean archive of all slags. And above all, thank you to all the team of mod, because are content is excellent and in my opinion, much better than the game itself in its content, its various possibiltées etc ... Ha! Congratulations and thank you to the various authors of the images that are also excellent, see much more explicit than those of the original game.

Good luck to all and deeply the next version

ps: sorry for my english, it's over 30 years old ....
Thank you mate for the kind words. Could you be so kind as to give the mod a rating? The stars at the top of the page. It puts a smile on our faces

Last edited:

mouton

Jul 8, 2017
Very well done ! (I gave a 4 out 5 stars)
I don't know if it has already been asked, but is there more coming ?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Very well done ! (I gave a 4 out 5 stars)
I don't know if it has already been asked, but is there more coming ?
Thanks for rating it mate. The reason there are some "strange sentences" Is because the one who created the mod is not a native English speaker... I came onto the team during version 0.23 but I haven't been able to correct the original portions of the mod. Since I came onboard, we have picked up a second coder/tester as well as our own 3D artist. We are now 4 individuals from 4 different parts of the world and all are enthusiastic about making Seduction as good as we can make it.

We are just a few days away from releasing a new version that adds 20 more stages to the mod as well as a few hidden repeatbles. The reason for it taking a longer time than we planned is due in part by the new version DS released and it inherently caused a few problems with the coding. The new chapter will have quite a few "Seduction Originals created by our graphic artist @skyphernaut

Our main author/coder, @Maxxronoa Is working hard on coding this upcoming version. And I'm editing the storyline as we speak. And @gundam00 Is working on various other elements.

So the short answer to your question is yes. We will be releasing new content and it will be on a continual basis

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

mouton

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for rating it mate. The reason there are some "strange sentences" Is because the one who created the mod is not a native English speaker... I came onto the team during version 0.23 but I haven't been able to correct the original portions of the mod. Since I came onboard, we have picked up a second coder/tester as well as our own 3D artist. We are now 4 individuals from 4 different parts of the world and all are enthusiastic about making Seduction as good as we can make it.

We are just a few days away from releasing a new version that adds 20 more stages to the mod as well as a few hidden repeatbles. The reason for it taking a longer time than we planned is due in part by the new version DS released and it inherently caused a few problems with the coding. The new chapter will have quite a few "Seduction Originals created by our graphic artist @skyphernaut

Our main author/coder, @Maxxronoa Is working hard on coding this upcoming version. And I'm editing the storyline as we speak. And @gundam00 Is working on various other elements.

So the short answer to your question is yes. We will be releasing new content and it will be on a continual basis
Yeah awesome !
Really happy to hear that you are a motivated team. Any info on which character it is going to concern or are you keeping it as a surprise ?
If I understand correctly you're next version of the mod will be for BB v.0.10.0.004. If I import my saves from my modded game v.0.9.0.006, will I be able to continue from there or would I have to replay stages ?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah awesome !
Really happy to hear that you are a motivated team. Any info on which character it is going to concern or are you keeping it as a surprise ?
If I understand correctly you're next version of the mod will be for BB v.0.10.0.004. If I import my saves from my modded game v.0.9.0.006, will I be able to continue from there or would I have to replay stages ?
The testing so far shows that you can use the v0.9 saves but of course we can not go through every contingency so if something does arise just start a new game.

patrick k

Nov 12, 2017
does anybody experiencing the white screen on special events of seduction mode?
all the talking and thinkings showing below but the screen only shows the whole white screen lol....
Any solutions?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
does anybody experiencing the white screen on special events of seduction mode?
all the talking and thinkings showing below but the screen only shows the whole white screen lol....
Any solutions?
A few posts back from this one I posted a link to the complete image package for our mod. Download it and copy all the images from the images folder into your game IMAGES folder. Allow it to overwrite if it asks and that will fix your problem..

Here is the link

Reactions: FranticSantiago

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
A few posts back from this one I posted a link to the complete image package for our mod. Download it and copy all the images from the images folder into your game IMAGES folder. Allow it to overwrite if it asks and that will fix your problem..

Here is the link

1. You have explained very well to the people why they have problems. Gratz !
2, You're right, "Seduction Mod" is really the best :eazyHype:
3. I think that only "Lisa's Photo-Session" and "A Shopping Adventure" do not conflict with your mod. Their story is completely different.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah awesome !
I think that everyone will have a 'pleasent' surprise..

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
I haven't read the 48 pages of the thread :oops: but in the last 10 I couldn't find how to progress from stage 26, i just finished ann's path , message says speak with alice at night but i have done 7 days and no extra options at night to do it. any specific time or secre dialogue?
ps no other mods apart from yours and gallin, version of the game 10.0.0.4.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I haven't read the 48 pages of the thread :oops: but in the last 10 I couldn't find how to progress from stage 26, i just finished ann's path , message says speak with alice at night but i have done 7 days and no extra options at night to do it. any specific time or secre dialogue?
If I'm not mistaken, then need to talk about 10pm. When you ask for a massage, there should be a new path of conversation. But I'm not sure 100%.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Have you watched tv with her?

Reactions: Brontozaurio

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
What other mod(s) are you using? If you aren't using any other mods right now, have you installed Seduction in a clean game?
only gallin's and yes, it was a clean game. I had this option until no long ago, Alice is with no pants if that says something.
If this is an odd error don't care about it, I always hate the situation when you keep on giving solutions and the other keep on saying "it doesn't work".

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
Got a question on stage 20! Have clean game this time, and its telling me to take my camera when i seduce mom, so i seduce her and it suceeds, instead of following her to her room i go to my room (to get the camera), then i proceed to do it with her but the stage doesnt progress pass 20 and her lust goes back down to low everytime i try...am i doint something wrong? thanks!

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
only gallin's and yes, it was a clean game. I had this option until no long ago, Alice is with no pants if that says something.
If this is an odd error don't care about it, I always hate the situation when you keep on giving solutions and the other keep on saying "it doesn't work".
We will get it figured out mate.. can you post the save (or pm it to me) so we can take a look at it?

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes