Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Got a question on stage 20! Have clean game this time, and its telling me to take my camera when i seduce mom, so i seduce her and it suceeds, instead of following her to her room i go to my room (to get the camera), then i proceed to do it with her but the stage doesnt progress pass 20 and her lust goes back down to low everytime i try...am i doint something wrong? thanks!
Are you able to bring the camera to her room? And do you get the option "film her from behind?

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
This should not be post in this topic, but my blood is boiling in me :mad:. Max fought with Erik. The prize was his all women. Now some very dark and fucking cocksuker, has a date with my aunt. Please do not add this to your mod :mad::mad::mad:
1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited:

maxmax12

Nov 12, 2017
I have one question. Can i add ikarumod's line in seduction mod lines below it. if so how may i have both the mods like ikarumod and seduction mod

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I have one question. Can i add ikarumod's line in seduction mod lines below it. if so how may i have both the mods like ikarumod and seduction mod
We haven't found any conflicts so far by doing that so it should be fine, but if you find a bug, please let us know.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
You can have some trouble with hidden scenes if you use "Ikarumod". I had.
Option "Max Luck Skill" from "Ikarumod" strangely works on the hidden scenes.
1.jpg

Reactions: Cthulhu_

patrick k

Nov 12, 2017
A few posts back from this one I posted a link to the complete image package for our mod. Download it and copy all the images from the images folder into your game IMAGES folder. Allow it to overwrite if it asks and that will fix your problem..

Here is the link

Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: Cthulhu_

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Contest "Let us know .. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?" is biased !!! x'D I want to vote for 2 women and I can only vote for one. I voted for Ann and Kira feels jealous now. x'D I can give you a bribe for the organizer of contest and I will give one more vote ? x'D

Reactions: Xaos and Cthulhu_
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes