Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Since i found the vanilla game 2 month ago i am nearly addicted to it, and cant wait for next updates. So i am very happy about this great mod - i love it.
I am even thinking about to make own renders and started to try using DAZ.

The idea of seducing mom and the sisters is great and i dare to make a proposal:
Wouldnt it be nice if MC could charm them by making presents like flowers and similiar stuff?
Should not be hard to realize it by making an option für buying presents (without using online-shop).
This event could raise horniness and reducing money... just an idea.

Thanks for your great work!!! :)

pencarigratisan

Aug 4, 2017
is this mod works with version 10.004, because i just get "white screen" when the activate the mod and trying to preview the new scene

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
pls update the mod.. this might be the best mod around (even better than the original storyline i guess)
We are working on a big revision to be released within a couple of days. It will have 20 new stages added along with a hidden or two scenes added as well. We are still coding it and will take a bit of time to test. You won't be disappointed, I am sure.

If you haven't, maybe you could be so kind as to put up a rating on the mod? That is what makes us smile

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Hi guys!
I'm stuck at 30 could give me someone a hint? I've the fixed mod.txt.

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
i don´t find the option to shower with ann at Stage 10/40

can everyone help me ? thanks
Do not roam aimlessly at night, only go to sleep like a good boy :angel:
Wake up at 6am and run like crazy to the bathroom wash your mom's back :eek:penedeyewink:
Maybe she'll wash you something more x'D
Here is a big progression of this scene, you need several times. But the end result is stunning :heartcoveredeyes:
ff-mmx-4.png

Reactions: Cthulhu_ and JDJDJD

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys!
I'm stuck at 30 could give me someone a hint? I've the fixed mod.txt.
Knock Alice bedroom door at 1am / 2am when Kate is not around and invite her for training session.
Mood must be awesome and she has taken a break.

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
Great mod, really enjoying it; but I seem to be stuck on Ann seduction 20/40. Even when I successfully seduce her at home alone in the mornings or in the bedroom Thursday nite with Kira, I never advance past level 20. Also, I've seen mention in this forum of seduction in the morning shower with her but I never seem to get a "seduction" option there. What am I doing wrong?

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes