Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Great mod, really enjoying it; but I seem to be stuck on Ann seduction 20/40. Even when I successfully seduce her at home alone in the mornings or in the bedroom Thursday nite with Kira, I never advance past level 20. Also, I've seen mention in this forum of seduction in the morning shower with her but I never seem to get a "seduction" option there. What am I doing wrong?
Talk to mom - I know what I want and invite her to have fun in her bedroom. Must grab a camera by waiting in your room | Fuck Mom in Bedroom - posing 2 / Camera Doggy
Mood must be awesome and horny

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
how do i get the hidden scene "double / triple the wettness" ?
Must get her to promise to spend time with Max at night. It can be done by visiting her in her bedroom when she’s dressing up before going out shopping. (Saturday / 10am)
Then visit her at night in her bedroom and look for mom.

Reactions: kobetti

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know if I have the mod correctly working? I Anne to give a handjob and talked to Kira afterwards. She said she will look into a pill for me but I don't think I got it yet. There is no menu in the computer relating to seduction.

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
Pills are part of the main plot of Big Brother v0.10.0.004. Besides, heavily bugged. This is not part of the "Seduction", so it's better to apologize to the mod makers, before you write something "wise otherwise" If you do not have any Seduction option maybe you just do not have the mod installed ? Or check Max's computer.
I was just asking if I had it correct, wasn't trying to insult the mod maker. I'll try redoing the install.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Pills are part of the main plot of Big Brother v0.10.0.004. Besides, heavily bugged. This is not part of the "Seduction", so it's better to apologize to the mod makers, before you write something "wise otherwise" If you do not have any Seduction option maybe you just do not have the mod installed ? Or check Max's computer.
does asking a question now require an apology afterwards

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
Turns out if you use the official version from DarkSilver's patreon the mod does not work. I downloaded the version from f95 and now it does.

Reactions: Cthulhu_

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Max is a simple boy like a hammer construction x'Dx'Dx'D After clicking "Flirt with her" he puts a dick in her mouth.
World Championship in Flirtingx'Dx'Dx'D
LOL but mod gonna take few more day, I test it and found a lot of bug mostly coding error and Max will fix them tomorrow. So be patient, Please spread the word.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I am spreading the word for and the rest of the team. :extremelyhappy:

The Mod is going to take a few days to sort out, please be patient and stop asking when the next update will be.:eazyHype::extremelyhappy:
When it is done, it will be posted here.

Reactions: woltka35 and Ginji

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I am spreading the word for and the rest of the team. :extremelyhappy:

The Mod is going to take a few days to sort out, please be patient and stop asking when the next update will be.:eazyHype::extremelyhappy:
When it is done, it will be posted here.
Ok mate, so ..... when the next update will be ??? x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Jean Margarine

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
well it seems we have gone past the apology for asking questions and by the way triss doesnt have a unicorn:p

Reactions: HotPaprika
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes