Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
This should not be post in this topic, but my blood is boiling in me :mad:. Max fought with Erik. The prize was his all women. Now some very dark and fucking cocksuker, has a date with my aunt. Please do not add this to your mod :mad::mad::mad:
View attachment 40357 View attachment 40358 View attachment 40359
Agreed, I almost ditched the mod over the bad dream thing with Eric, that and crap there's an awful lot of grind in it. I played for hours and I'm just 6 out of 40, by the time I complete it Max with be 50 years old, his mom and aunt in their 70s, etc...
Oh I do not even have any other male characters in my game other than the mc. Now that is a harem!

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Contest "Let us know .. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?" is biased !!! x'D I want to vote for 2 women and I can only vote for one. I voted for Ann and Kira feels jealous now. x'D I can give you a bribe for the organizer of contest and I will give one more vote ? x'D
You get two votes mate

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
You can have some trouble with hidden scenes if you use "Ikarumod". I had.
Option "Max Luck Skill" from "Ikarumod" strangely works on the hidden scenes.
View attachment 40807
It's because it removes the randomness in the 'dice rolls' , in essence giving max a 100% chance of succeeding if all other conditions are met. (I.E. the horniness level and the rested level are met before the dice roll)

f95poster

Sep 23, 2016
@Cthulhu_ :

1. Hidden scene 10/17 conditions?
2. Respectfully request consideration of adding hidden scene hints to Hint screen that now shows completion.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
@Cthulhu_ :

1. Hidden scene 10/17 conditions?
2. Respectfully request consideration of adding hidden scene hints to Hint screen that now shows completion.
1. I'm not sure what you mean by 'Hidden scene 10/17 conditions?' All of the hidden scenes have names... Can you give me the name of the scene you are looking for?

2. There are hints in there already. We tried to 'cleverly' put hints in the graphics that we used and in the wording of the name of the scene =)

picabotwo

Nov 16, 2017
I am currently stuck at stage 14/40. Ann story 1 to 25, and Alice story 26 to 40. I have the hint "Shit! All my plan ruined, I really need to talk to Kira later. Only she can help me now... I'll go find her when she come back" I have no option to talk to Kira. Thanks

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
I am currently stuck at stage 14/40. Ann story 1 to 25, and Alice story 26 to 40. I have the hint "Shit! All my plan ruined, I really need to talk to Kira later. Only she can help me now... I'll go find her when she come back" I have no option to talk to Kira. Thanks
You have to wait for her (Kira) to come home. And then she needs to be in the lounge (as I recall).

That was for stage 14...

Reactions: 2796natt

f95poster

Sep 23, 2016
1. I'm not sure what you mean by 'Hidden scene 10/17 conditions?' All of the hidden scenes have names... Can you give me the name of the scene you are looking for?

2. There are hints in there already. We tried to 'cleverly' put hints in the graphics that we used and in the wording of the name of the scene =)
Thank you. On (1) I was trying to avoid spoilers for other readers, it is the "ultimate" Ann situation.., on (2) Certainly that benefits the clever player. I am not so clever, but I will look.

Reactions: 2796natt

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Thank you. On (1) I was trying to avoid spoilers for other readers, it is the "ultimate" Ann situation.., on (2) Certainly that benefits the clever player. I am not so clever, but I will look.
You can PM me the hidden scene you are looking for if you want. Or send me a screenshot of the scene (on Max's computer) and I'll help you get there mate =)

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe someone wants it ? ... The tool for this operation is available in another theme here but not everyone can do it. Slightly modified file "ressources.assets". When in game pressed H key or ~ we can hide dialog window, But appears Patreon logo. Modified "ressources.assets" file allows you to remove this logo. File is located in the BigBrother_Data folder.
If someone wants to use, I suggest do not overwrite, just copy your own file to another location.
;) Cautious, always insured ;) File Action i show in pictures.
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Cthulhu_ and Xaos

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Cthulhu dear mate :angel:
I know I'm talking too much, but I really like your mod !!! You made with mates great job.
You wrote that the update is coming soon. So my sincere request and suggestion. I mentioned this earlier. First date of Ann and Max. The most important for both of them, it will be decided here what will they do in the future. I know that renders there is not too much, but the ones you've used are probably the worst of all. This scene must be beautiful for Ann and Max and for the players. You are very capable guys, so you definitely something to invent. For my own needs I changed the place of dating and renders. I'm sure you'll do it a lot better. I will show scenes from mod and mine. The pictures are a few more, but there is no point in posting here. I repeat once more, you made the best mod for BB. Here is no pointless sex orgies every few moments. Here have to think, find, discover opportunity to seduce.
A few new series for Kira and Max people have done really brilliantly. Caress, kisses, sex. Unfortunately for Ann there is nothing new. I wish you and your friends a great success.
View attachment 41570 View attachment 41571 View attachment 41572 View attachment 41573 View attachment 41574 View attachment 41575 View attachment 41576 View attachment 41577
View attachment 41579 View attachment 41580 View attachment 41581 View attachment 41582 View attachment 41583 View attachment 41584 View attachment 41585 View attachment 41586

I love the idea and will talk with the rest of the team about doing it. We may be contacting you on where you got the renders and we can work out a revision for it. To be honest, we also are not satisfied with the scene that was put out, but when it was written, there wasn't many graphics to choose from at that time. =)

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I love the idea and will talk with the rest of the team about doing it. We may be contacting you on where you got the renders and we can work out a revision for it. To be honest, we also are not satisfied with the scene that was put out, but when it was written, there wasn't many graphics to choose from at that time. =)
Thank You for not taking me for an intrusive bastard. Thumbs up !!!!! :eazyHype:

Reactions: Cthulhu_
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes