Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
SO.
When i'm home(in a couple weeks) this is my Nr.1 on my To Try list..

But i have 1 quick question..
Is there any Eric content, and so yes... Do you have to do that content to progress the stages or are those optional..
(Not a big Eric fan here...So the less i see of him... the better)
We are avoiding NTR *gasp* as well mate. Eric was the biggest 'cock blocker' in the history of sex gaming... lol

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed playing it. One question about Kira though... I noticed there are some added scenes where max and her have sex on the sofa. I finished the chapters and looked through the hidden scenes preview section and was not able to find it.

Do we have to wait for another update for that hidden scene to appear?

edit: I'm also a huge fan of Kira... something about wild redheads does it for me. I'm surprised that she wasn't at least #2 in the polls.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed playing it. One question about Kira though... I noticed there are some added scenes where max and her have sex on the sofa. I finished the chapters and looked through the hidden scenes preview section and was not able to find it.

Do we have to wait for another update for that hidden scene to appear?
Yes, it will be a minor update that will be released as soon as we can (3-4 days probably) It will have the repeatable scenes for Kate and Max, as well as 2 or 3 hidden scenes as well

As for the Kira scenes, we are still gathering renderings to complete that sequence. So that will be a bit before we can get those scenes incorporated into the mod.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
This is walkthrough for those who struggle, follow white option and look at day and time in first picture.

!!!!!EVERY STAGE ATTEMPTED WITH AWESOME MOOD AND HORNY!!!!!

Chapter 2.

Stage 26 - Have I been caught? (Talk to Alice at 22 - 23 PM)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stage 27 - Let rehearsal for next movie. (Talk to Alice at 22 - 23 PM)
Stage 28 - A mouthful. (Knock Alice's door at 1 - 2 AM)
Stage 29 - So you have "rested", let's train again. (Knock Alice's door at 1 - 2 AM)
Stage 30 - Another "rest", another train. (Knock Alice's door at 1 - 2 AM)
Stage 31 - New "Training" menu. (Talk to Alice at 10 AM)
Stage 32 - First training. (Talk to Alice at 10 AM after a few day)
Stage 33 - Talk to your "Personal slut" aka Alice, then talk to your "Fairy God Mother" aka Kira.
Stage 34 - Training equipment. (Talk to Alice at 10 AM)
Stage 35 - Real first taste. (Talk to Alice at 10 AM)
Stage 36 - Sneaky, sneaky. (Talk to Alice at 00 AM)
Stage 37 - Back for more. (Talk to Alice at 00 AM)
Stage 38 - Relive memory. (Knock Ann's door at 1 - 2 AM)
Stage 39 - Goodnight Kiss. (Talk to Kira at 3 AM)

End of chapter 2.

Last edited:

Zakalwe23

Jun 27, 2017
I am stuck at stage 44. I have the weed to give to Kate but can't seem to find the chance to give it to her. Any hints you can give would be gratefully received. Thanks.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
look amazing. It would be great if they made it into this mod. I really like your writing style. It is much better than the original game's author. No offense to him either, I don't think he is very fluent in english.

HeadchangeNJ

Oct 6, 2017
Ann clearly gets a lot of attention even in the polls she led the other girls by 2-1... but I would love to see some more stuff with good old Lisa maybe finally take her virginity there are several good fan arts portaying such scenarios would love something done in this mod. I would do it myself if I only had the coding know how. By far lisa is the most over looked character in the game sexually from silver to the modders currently everything seems to go towards Mom then Alice or Kira when Lisa you can be dating and sleep in the same room with naked like come on theres not more happening there. She hint's in the main story at being curios and turnt on by pretty much everything just shy to follow through with actually doing it. Can't there be some final lets get it on.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Do you need to start over with the new update or you can just install the new version and continue?

Also i noticed that there is a bunch of "hidden" scenes, are all of those obtainable or some of them are not implemented?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Ann clearly gets a lot of attention even in the polls she led the other girls by 2-1... but I would love to see some more stuff with good old Lisa maybe finally take her virginity there are several good fan arts portaying such scenarios would love something done in this mod. I would do it myself if I only had the coding know how. By far lisa is the most over looked character in the game sexually from silver to the modders currently everything seems to go towards Mom then Alice or Kira when Lisa you can be dating and sleep in the same room with naked like come on theres not more happening there. She hint's in the main story at being curios and turnt on by pretty much everything just shy to follow through with actually doing it. Can't there be some final lets get it on.
Hehe, well DS has his goose that lays golden eggs. Lisa's cherry is his money maker. So I don't see him 'cooking that goose' anytime soon. With that being said, I will let you in on something... Our rendering artist is working on the renderings for our next chapter that we are writing. Soo a very large percentage of the renderings coming in the next major release will be of our originals. The girl we are focusing on placed second in our poll. While that will sadden many, they have to realize that the first 20 stages (the first chapter) was dedicated to Ann, so like Max, we want to 'spread the love' around to all the women ;)

Reactions: rickahoy and Ginji

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Stuck on Stage 50 after talking to Alice in the yard get sent to room first picture Ok then get this and have to shut game down. Done fresh Game install with this as only Mod same result Image1.jpg

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
look amazing. It would be great if they made it into this mod. I really like your writing style. It is much better than the original game's author. No offense to him either, I don't think he is very fluent in english.
We have plan on that, mate.

Reactions: zippydan

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Please allow me to view past events.

At the end of the event, you can not play in Kate and the pool.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes