Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

tjb

May 9, 2017
Wow you all did such a great job. Up until now I've been impatiently waiting every month for Darksilver to update, but after this mod, I think I'm a lot more excited about your releases! I might even say your mod is better then the initial story of the game. You took something that was alright, and made it very interesting, and fun, and the narrative is extremely compelling.

Any chance you or some one out there can get a list of the hidden scenes and how to get them? I've seen a few posted on this forum, but with 60 steps in the mod, It's very easy to miss them, and the mod is so great I don't want to miss anything!

Thanks again, and looking forward to the next release!

Reactions: Maxxronoa

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
just one word... Amazing! this mod is simply amazing! Firstly i didn't like Kate a lot but after this mod i have change my mind. congratulations to all, images are very well made and situations are very hot. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Maxxronoa

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
im reach stage 60.
i enjoying your mod lot, im really fan. you did great job.
i like to see some new story for ann too.
Thanks MOD team. I completed the 60/60 story. Look forward to your follow-up new work. Thank you
just one word... Amazing! this mod is simply amazing! Firstly i didn't like Kate a lot but after this mod i have change my mind. congratulations to all, images are very well made and situations are very hot. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Great! So there are no major bugs. It was my most concern. Anyway, thank you for playing our mod. We're glad you guys like it.

Wow you all did such a great job. Up until now I've been impatiently waiting every month for Darksilver to update, but after this mod, I think I'm a lot more excited about your releases! I might even say your mod is better then the initial story of the game. You took something that was alright, and made it very interesting, and fun, and the narrative is extremely compelling.

Any chance you or some one out there can get a list of the hidden scenes and how to get them? I've seen a few posted on this forum, but with 60 steps in the mod, It's very easy to miss them, and the mod is so great I don't want to miss anything!

Thanks again, and looking forward to the next release!
You don't need to replay the mod all over again to trigger those hidden scenes. Story chapter is only half of the mod. Hidden scenes are the main focus. They are the post-stories or conclusion after you finish their main stories.
As for clues, I'll leave it to someone else to share them with you. You need luck to trigger some of them and different from normal repeatable scenes.

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Unfortunately, I still had time to play the new version, but now I checked the contents of two zip packs. About 20 files despite the same name, have different content.
1. The scenes in the kitchen, the same names, but different content
2. When watching TV, the differences are quite significant, e.g. the sex scene on the couch and the same name of the file from the second pack is ejaculation on the ass.
I checked copying jpg files from folder to folder in preview. did not check more because, as I wrote, I have no time to start playing, but some art's surprised me completely and positively :heartcoveredeyes:
Yes, for those 2 scenes an additional image was added to the set. So I rename them to follow the right sequence. If you are checking the jpg file, some are for future hidden scenes. You won't find the scene in the mod yet but it will be there in the next release. :p

f95sum1

May 28, 2017
Awesome you have released the new version :) Im stuck on 47 - Anywhere i go were Alice is it does not give the 'talk' button. Been over a week 'in game' and still nothing.

I'll find it ... eventually lol

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
So, which are appropriate, which should be overwritten ?
You don't need both package. Just use the package in the OP. That's the right one.

can someone help in unlocking the 6/17 hidden scene "Promise"?
Visit Ann in her bedroom on Saturday at 10am. Insist on staying and try to help her. There is a small chance she will promise to have fun with you at night.

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Finally came up 2 weeks later - that was realllllly odd!
Thats weird. For stage 47, you can talk to her either in the morning or at night. If get rejected, talk to her again the next morning. No more option to talk at night after you get rejected once.

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys. How to i unlock the hidden scenes
2/17 Decisions!
4/17 Possible Regrets!
5/17 Consolation!
7/17 Double the Wetness!
8/17 Delicious breakfast!

Hope you can help me

Reactions: hlmpn

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys. How to i unlock the hidden scenes
2/17 Decisions!
4/17 Possible Regrets!
5/17 Consolation!
7/17 Double the Wetness!
8/17 Delicious breakfast!

Hope you can help me
Decisions (Kira scene by the pool)
Wash dish on Saturday, 11am

Possible regret (blowjob in bedroom)
Small chance to trigger after Max gets rejected when he seduces her at night in her bedroom. Mom must NOT be in awesome mood but is horny.

Consolation (Blowjob in terrace)
Small chance to trigger after Max invites mom to have fun in her bedroom.
Easier when mom must is NOT horny. Must be done during weekdays at 14:00 / 2pm.

Double / Triple the wetness (Sex scene with mom by the pool)
Must get her to promise to spend time with Max at night. It can be done by visiting her in her bedroom when she’s dressing up before going out shopping. (Saturday / 10am)
Then visit her at night in her bedroom and look for mom.

Delicious breakfast! (Sex in the kitchen)
Get a blowjob from Alice by knocking Alice bedroom door at night when Kate is not around then request a blowjob from her. (Mom must be horny)

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
it says in OP, this version is not finished yet? will it release soon or?
There small bug fix that I missed when testing mod, hidden scene and repeatable function later update.
Mod is release in chapter, so story wise it finished until next chapter.

Last edited:

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
This is walkthrough for those who struggle, follow white option and look at day and time in first picture.

Stage 1 - Go to Ann's room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can do the rest of stage yourself.

Last edited:

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
This is walkthrough for those who struggle, follow white option and look at day and time in first picture.

Stage 2 - Massage Ann at night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes