Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
Hey everyone... What's up? Are you waiting for something with baited breath? Well here is the release so you can start playing the new BB Seduction version 0.30 release NOW!!!!

And for those who do not have every Seduction image, to avoid getting any white screens, install this one instead.

The OP will be updated shortly when Maxx gets back from what he is doing... We just thought that we would give the early birds the first worms... Enjoy and don't forget to rate the Mod if you haven't already... Thanks guys

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Thx guys! I have two questions: first, there're still 17 hidden scenes, right? and second, stages 40 to 60 are only focused on Alice and Kate?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
White screens, talking to Kate after making Alice angry (by choosing Kate) and peeping/entering the bathroom. (fresh BBv.10 install, 0.30 Seduction w/images).

White screen after asking Kira for more weed and showing your thanks.

Essentially, I'm not getting any new scenes from 0.30.

Last edited:

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
White screens, talking to Kate after making Alice angry (by choosing Kate) and peeping/entering the bathroom. (fresh BBv.10 install, 0.30 Seduction w/images).

White screen after asking Kira for more weed and showing your thanks.
try download complete version

Reactions: ibanez96129

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I had the same problem. The complete zip doesn't have all the images. Get both 0.30 and the complete 0.30 images and it fixed my white screens.
Ahh.. I didn't realize that they were separate files. I would've thought the "Complete Images + Mod" files would.. you know.. have all images, not just 0.24c images.

For fresh installs, you need to grab both V0.30 and V0.30 Complete Images files.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Ok, looks all good.. sorry about the confusion. Looks like the 2nd (Complete Images + Mod) file only contains non-0.30 images.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes