Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Chapter 3 is a continuation of Alice story, with some twists. It's kind of different that previous chapter because more characters are involved. I don't want to give any spoiler. So you need to play to find out.

There are many improvements on the mod for this release. So I will highlight only the major things.

First is hint section. In version 3 and up, you will also get clues from the picture when you use hint option in seduction menu. So hopefully less people will get stuck.

Second is Max skill luck fix. If you currently play by using cheat and you've increased Max's luck skill to maximum. Now you can fix it using the option in seduction menu. It's recommended so you won't miss out a scene that specifically needs random luck roll to get failed. Yes, because for some hidden scenes, there are multiple paths. This path is depend on Max's luck.

Third is ability to skip a stage or jump to any chapter. You only need to make sure you've started the seduction opportunity properly and some required main quests are done for the menu to appear.

Forth is correction of old chapters. We made some correction and rewrite some scenes to reflect the current 0.10 BB Dev version. Hopefully there will be less grammar mistakes and no more 'strange sentences.' :p

Anyway, the work on this chapter is not finish yet because the repeatable scenes after completing the story are not included but it will be there in the next release together with 2 / 3 hidden scenes. So Ann and Lisa fans should not be disappointed. There will be a couple of new scene of them, soon. :p

And don't forget to vote the thread and your favorite girls so we will know what scene you guys want the most. It will help as reference.

For this chapter, we would like to give big credit to @celtic1138 @Epicuren @skyphernaut @papersand for the renders. You guys are talented. Keep up the good work. Last but not least, many thanks to @KingsRaiden for correction of the old chapters. Thanks a lot guys.

Okay, hopefully you guys will enjoy the new chapter. It took awhile to finish it but it was fun working on it. And please report us of any bug you found. Have fun! :biggrin:

Last edited:

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
do i overwrite the modfile? or can i just add this one to the old mod.txt?

EDIT: Just replaced the mod in the folder and it works

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone have a save file that has everyting till stage 40 finished? i accidently deleted everything..
Hi pablo, you can download the save in op or use your current save. Spend sometime until the mod starts then you can use option to skip to stage 40 aka chapter 3.

how can i go with mom to the motel ? i cant find a way
Are you on stage 16? It's easier if your post your current stage or use hint option in the menu for clues. Then we can help.

Mom breakfast also found two white pictures, the penultimate one began.
We rename some files including kitchen scene adding 1 more picture to the set. if you modified the script yourself then you might want to check the file name again.

Reactions: ibanez96129

ibanez96129

Nov 5, 2017
Hi pablo, you can download the save in op or use your current save. Spend sometime until the mod starts then you can use option to skip to stage 40 aka chapter 3.

Are you on stage 16? It's easier if your post your current stage or use hint option in the menu for clues. Then we can help.

We rename some files including kitchen scene adding 1 more picture to the set. if you modified the script yourself then you might want to check the file name again.
I downloaded a new 160MB file. The problem has been completely solved. THX

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
and the rest of the team many thanks for pt 3, not played it yet I'm sure it will be awesome.

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
I'm stuck on stage 49 at the moment. The hint tells me to talk to Alice in the morning again but she has no dialogs.

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
the game stop in this moment, and not pass when i select persuided her
I'm having the same problem
so

we must wait for fix mode
Thank you. it's a bug. I missed it, probably because this bug only trigger when you try to persuade Alice while she is not in a good mood. So, make sure she's in awesome mood if you want to have a successful persuasion.

Anyway, I post a fix in the opening post. Try it and tell me if it works.

Last edited:

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I'm stuck on stage 49 at the moment. The hint tells me to talk to Alice in the morning again but she has no dialogs.
If no dialogue. Try skip a few days. The dialogue is hook onto 'Why are you gloomy' option so if you gave her some money it will get hidden. There will be no chance to talk to her on weekend.

stage 41 can anyone help?
Same as stage 40, have fun with Alice and Kate again next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: luki83
4.80 star(s) 37 Votes