Mod Unity Big Brother: Translation for this game and How-to

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GC

Jul 31, 2017
The translation is wrong. I want to know how to make txt file.
In the 1st post of this thread step.8. Then copy all content from the EN dat file.
If you are saying Google Translation result is wrong, then I can do nothing about it. Still need human review~

Chan

Jul 24, 2017
In the 1st post of this thread step.8. Then copy all content from the EN dat file.
If you are saying Google Translation result is wrong, then I can do nothing about it. Still need human review~
I did it the way you told me. However, if you run the game, it will not be translated. I do not know the reason.

GC

Jul 31, 2017
I did it the way you told me. However, if you run the game, it will not be translated. I do not know the reason.
I did a quick test, looks like there are some unknown reason, the Korean translation can't be displayed. it will become blank.
But if you are saying not translated, then the 0001 and 0002 dat are not replaced correctly.

Here is Korean:
You can test if this work on your machine.

Chan

Jul 24, 2017
I did a quick test, looks like there are some unknown reason, the Korean translation can't be displayed. it will become blank.
But if you are saying not translated, then the 0001 and 0002 dat are not replaced correctly.

Here is Korean:
You can test if this work on your machine.
This is the perfect translation. I have not done most of the translation. I am very grateful.

Piotr911

Dec 20, 2017
Some talks lack Polish characters such as ą,ć,ź,ę,ż. Aut the content can be understood.
Thank you very much for help.

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Well, imho polish translation is far from perfection, I have just tried it and sometimes it gives me a hard time trying to understand it. Don't know who was doing it, but got same spare time after Christmas and can help with editing.

Reactions: GC
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote