Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

thot

Oct 15, 2017
upload_2018-10-7_19-44-0.png
Once I have decompressed (see image) Should I decompress more, if so what is the organization that I have to apply?
Can I use an old backup?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
unpack all archives and copy them into the BB-Folder. Take care the new files/Folder replace the older ones.
Have a look at the existing folder organization and take care you dont create new subfolders.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Any ETA for next instalment ?
No. I already did some new renders but i still have to wite the script and met a decission what will be in next update and what will be shown later.
The next update will not bring new story elements, but some action at home. Repeating scenes between the siblings and in front of TV. In 2 weeks i can tell more, maybe.

GoodJob

Apr 7, 2018
No. I already did some new renders but i still have to wite the script and met a decission what will be in next update and what will be shown later.
The next update will not bring new story elements, but some action at home. Repeating scenes between the siblings and in front of TV. In 2 weeks i can tell more, maybe.
nice.. we waiting the news

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
The question now is where each items go
unpack the archives and copy the unpacked stuff in BigBrother Folder.
If you do this right, existing files will be replaces by new stuff.
When you are done there will not be new folders, the existing structure will be maintained, there will just be new files in existing folders

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Awesome mod until I got stuck. I was able to go through all the dancing and reached the point where the MC was told to visit Ann at 11. I was able to do this the first time (foot job). But now I can go no further. When I visit Mom at 11 and select "I know what I want" I get the punishment options. The walk through tells me I must have sex in kitchen second time and the error is [1]. The troubleshooting menu tells me that I haven't read the prequel and the chapters or I have the wrong DLL file. However, I bypassed the readings except for Ch. 4 and enabled the cheat option of resetting the mod to first dance. The DLL file is the one that came with the file on the first page and is dated 8/4/2018. I tried the other file 3/1/2018 but it breaks the game. How do I get around this?

Reactions: parthen

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
yes it say go anne's room at 22.00 which i've done many times. its just a bj lesson with anne/lisa everytime. walkthrough also says talk to lisa but i'm not getting the option to do so
Be sure you have the latest files from my Mega-Folder and try again
if this does not help
Send me your latest savegame with that scene, i will have a look at it.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Awesome mod until I got stuck. I was able to go through all the dancing and reached the point where the MC was told to visit Ann at 11. I was able to do this the first time (foot job). But now I can go no further. When I visit Mom at 11 and select "I know what I want" I get the punishment options. The walk through tells me I must have sex in kitchen second time and the error is [1]. The troubleshooting menu tells me that I haven't read the prequel and the chapters or I have the wrong DLL file. However, I bypassed the readings except for Ch. 4 and enabled the cheat option of resetting the mod to first dance. The DLL file is the one that came with the file on the first page and is dated 8/4/2018. I tried the other file 3/1/2018 but it breaks the game. How do I get around this?
well, latest DLL is from 21.09.2018. so you dont have the latest files.
if this does not help

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
well, latest DLL is from 21.09.2018. so you dont have the latest files.
if this does not help
Thanks for your prompt reply. Where do I find latest DLL as this one is from the OP and is dated 8/4/2018?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for your prompt reply. Where do I find latest DLL as this one is from the OP and is dated 8/4/2018?
In OP there is a link to
There you will find all the files for latest "untold stories"

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes