Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 198 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 176 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 185 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Changelog says 21.11. but today is just the 13th November -.-
Yeah, i live in the future ... time machine is fixed now :)

The game has three points that lead to bugs.
1. at 21:00 when choosing "can we f..ck, mom?" after "good night, mommy!"
2. in the swingerclub when selecting "swap partners" "let's meet Dave and Dana" at the end of the path bug.
3. at 03:00 when choosing "don't sleep"

Many thanks for your hard work! Great update and great storyline!

Thanks for the hints, these bugs are fixed now

Bro,

I've sent you some message about bugs I've found while playing

Thank you very much for this wondeful mod
thanks, i fixed these

hey Bauchnabel I am scrolling through the comments and I don't think that I have finished the now previous version, so if you don't mind me asking the last thing I remember is doing the 10+ why so gloomy Alice, then watching on Friday with the other sister and meeting mom after her work, and we went to the club and exchanged with a couple, then after that scene there was that mom that gets fucked by 3 and we saw aunt on the way out sucking a lot of people, that was the last thing I can remember, now it only shows to get the money from the amateur / other site and give money to mom at 17, and next week its the same thing with no progress, is that the end of the version? (the last version)
well, if walkthough don't shows items all stuff is done. So get the latest version for more content! If its still not showing something ( in v013 there is a new-styled hint-system) be sure you have downloaded, unpacked and copied the latest files. Try again and if it still does not work, there might be a bug, then send my your latest savegame

I got two scenes , tht freeze one with ,alice in lounge, and when lisa spy on mother and alice
please give me more infos ( via PM ) or send me a savegame with excat that scene, so i can have a closer look

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018

thanks, i fixed these

well, if walkthough don't shows items all stuff is done. So get the latest version for more content! If its still not showing something ( in v013 there is a new-styled hint-system) be sure you have downloaded, unpacked and copied the latest files. Try again and if it still does not work, there might be a bug, then send my your latest savegame

please give me more infos ( via PM ) or send me a savegame with excat that scene, so i can have a closer look

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018

thanks, i fixed these

dumb ? is the fix only the Mod file . or should i dowload all files in op again for fix?

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
Found a Bug by Alice in Living Room ( Alice says "Oh,wait, I just remembered somthing. Go fench Lisa. And hurry up" )

The Continue or...... is missing

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Found a Bug by Alice in Living Room ( Alice says "Oh,wait, I just remembered somthing. Go fench Lisa. And hurry up" )

The Continue or...... is missing
uhm, yes, at first i wanted to stop punishment option, but i did not and crashed that part.

Did a fix, please download and install Data_fix_013a.rar from Mega folder

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes