Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 663 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
In case Lisa's defloration is related to the sex education lessons by mom, i think the bug might be there! I stopped asking for lessons because the lesson with the bow job where you can chose between mom and Lisa to do the BJ was repeating again and again and did not advance anymore, which is why i stopped asking for lessons..

Another somehow strange detail is that now, when she is no longer virgin, Lisa asks for anal sex education from mom allthogh she gets it in the ass from Max since weeks, be that in the kitchen or in the blog sessions with Alice and after the sex education completed with Kira i can realy not see a reason to need to learn about anal sex from mom as if she has no idea about it.. Is this another bug or some missunderstanding between the original version 013 who had no defloration and this mod?
Ann does not know Lisa and Max having Analsex for ages, so Lisa was just asking her Mom for other reasons:
Alice made a blackmail video with Max fucking Lisas ass. As soon Ann knows Max is fucking Lisas ass, that blackmailing video is useless for Alice ... this was just a way to lower the blackmail influence!

Reactions: aeonium

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yes, Alice did make that video but, if we remember well, her plan was to film it in such a way (which she did) that it looks as if Max is fucking Lisa in the pussy, not in the ass! And she said if mom sees that Max fucks Lisa's pussy he will be sent to the camp.. Now .. since Lisa is no longer a virgin, with mom's consent and participation to the event, that blackmail motive does not exist anymore.. And it is hard to believe that mom would be now disturbed by Max fucking Lisa .. also.. in the ass, after she assisted and enjoyed Lisa's defloration on the spot..

Anyway this is irrelevant for the problem.. the problem is that i know about the video from the original version which i played before. But in this mod i didnt get that making video scene either! Lisa does take part to the blog sessions and gets fucked in the ass, Alice does come to Max and Lisa room in the night and gives them orders as if she had something in the hand but the scene itself where she takes the video was not played..

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Yes, Alice did make that video but, if we remember well, her plan was to film it in such a way (which she did) that it looks as if Max is fucking Lisa in the pussy, not in the ass! And she said if mom sees that Max fucks Lisa's pussy he will be sent to the camp.. Now .. since Lisa is no longer a virgin, with mom's consent and participation to the event, that blackmail motive does not exist anymore.. And it is hard to believe that mom would be now disturbed by Max fucking Lisa .. also.. in the ass, after she assisted and enjoyed Lisa's defloration on the spot..

Anyway this is irrelevant for the problem.. the problem is that i know about the video from the original version which i played before. But in this mod i didnt get that making video scene either! Lisa does take part to the blog sessions and gets fucked in the ass, Alice does come to Max and Lisa room in the night and gives them orders as if she had something in the hand but the scene itself where she takes the video was not played..
This mod does not interefere the original content so you must have missed that scene.
Making that blackmail video happens before this mod starts

Reactions: aeonium

codatr

Aug 23, 2017
Maybe 5-6 more new previews to make it easier to wait, and at the same time warm up the intrigue?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
OK using your save i did get Lisa's defloration, thanks. However i think i need an earlier save because this event came kinda unexpected, as if it was decided before and mom had already agreed but i dont have such dialogues. I also didn't see the birthparty where probably such decissions were taken..
This is a save for Lisas party, have fun.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This mod does not interefere the original content so you must have missed that scene.
Making that blackmail video happens before this mod starts
OK, I started this mod with your save0save file posted on the first page of this tread, so that explains..

Do you somehow have a save prior to the save16save that you gave me so that i can also see the birthday party? I think i can manage from there on now that I know what to ask and when. Also .. in this save16 are all the things related to the swingers club done already? Because i can see no info about the club in the walkthrough.. Before using your save16 I was at the point where i had to fuck that fat lady 2 more times to get the scooter...

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Uploaded a savegame-archive to the mega-folder.
It includes savegames form start of Untold Stories to start of v.013
it's called savegames_untill_us13

So you can see all stuff that happend. More Savegames will be added in future ( i guess)

I replayed all the mod to find bugs and gliches, but honestly there where not much of them. So i still don't understand, why some people are missing scenes or complete plots of this mod.

Using the troubleshooter in Modmenu might be a reason for this problem so i only can warn again to use it without any urgent reason! Just follow the walkthrough.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't know which bugs you found and which not, but for your information, after using your save file from before Lisa's defloration, the cheat menu has changed and did not show anymore the fetish menu.. now after i loaded the Lisa Party save, the menu also doesnt show the "back to laptop" line anymore (and also not the fetish settings). Also, as I started with your save0.save file i had some kind of a resumee in the cheat menu telling me how much of each task i had acomplished.. That is no longer there since after i used your save from before Lisa's defloration.. I can not understand how the cheat menu can be changed if i did not change or replace the mod.txt file ... all those now missing lines should be in the mod.txt file, or not ? Or did you use another mod.txt for your saves then the one included in the main download of the last version on the first page of this thread?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Also fyi, after each of the many "fun in kitchen" events it goes directly to the dinner scene but without a menu there, so after each "fun in kitchen" i can no longer click on "I love you all" to improve the moods and therefore i must repeat several events that i already saw thousands of times in order to raise the moods and be this way prepared for possible further events that may need the highest mood..

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
@mizilic
small hint: start from the beginning then you have everything you miss.
The best thing is to use my file from GD because everything is just unpacking and then everything starts right away from the first day of bauchnabels work.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
@mizilic
small hint: start from the beginning then you have everything you miss.
The best thing is to use my file from GD because everything is just unpacking and then everything starts right away from the first day of bauchnabels work.
What does GD mean and where is that file?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
But I already have all the pictures .. i would not like to download them again. Do you have somehow only the save files ? Or is there something else changed ?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
But I already have all the pictures .. i would not like to download them again. Do you have somehow only the save files ? Or is there something else changed ?
the images from GD are the same as in MEGA version

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
the images from GD are the same as in MEGA version
Yes which is exactly the reason why I dont want to download them again.. Is there a way to download only the saves from Hanson's GD , supposing that the rest (images, data , etc) is the same as what I already have and use? If i click on the link to GD i only get the option to download all (5GB+). Could
Hanson maybe make a zip or rar file with only HIS saves ? (because i already tested 2 saves from Bauchnabel and by both i was missing things as i explained in my previous posts)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
On another note, Bauchnabel... you made a very good mod, really, but there is a huge problem, at least for people like me who care about the look of a woman's FACE (and not only their asses :) And I am not sure but.. i may be able to help with that. The faces of Ann and Kira look simply terrible! To the point where i can only play those scenes if i look at the face in the left bottom corner where the text is and see the rest of the screen only with the corner of my eyes.. Lisa's face is.. l let's say OK and Alice's face is let's say.. acceptable but by Ann and Kira .. i just can't look, or i get nightmares..

Now, I supose that is a matter of "shapes". I don't work with DAZ but I am in Second Life since 12 years and i made there thousands of shapes, I'm good at it! Supposing that in DAZ , like in SL , there are "sliders" for every element of a face, I would think that if i see a screenshot with the values of those sliders in DAZ for the faces of Ann and Kira, I might be able to make a few suggestions to modify those values so that the faces look more like the originals (by Ann even the rest of the body needs some improvements). At a first look, by Ann the mouth should be smaller and deeper placed under the nose, the eyes should be a little bigger and also deeper. the nose must have a different form and in any case smaller.. the whole head seems to need to be a little bigger and the upper part of the head above the eyes a little higher.. And of course the hair should be brown, not black..

Another way would be.. if you can send me the "avatars" of the 4 girls + Olivia & Vicky as mesh bodies in collada (DAE) format (rigged and with the textures for skins and makeups attached) , I could upload them in Second Life, modify them there and send them back to you. Maybe you intend to develop this mod further or to replace some of the present pictures.. so i may be able to help..

Since this whole mod turns around Ann, which is obviously your favorite, it is very important how she looks and for the moment .. she looks terrifying :) (du kannst auch auf Deutsch antworten, ich verstehe)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes