Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I did unzip the mod and am using the .txt. Also I moved the pictures into the image folder in the following order, images, images 1, 2, jpg, and then the mod17s. Looks like I'm not the only one having issues too.

Also, how does the seduction mod work? It doesn't seem like I can change the values and when I do the requests the values don't change.
As stated in OP, if you had Images, 1 and 2 you only needed Mod17. The Images from jpg are the same as the first three. I unpacked the jpg images and all showed up.

The seduction mod is another modders, and it worked for me. More about it here:

You can also try this image decoder and let me know if any don't show up. Put in the image folder and click on bb_decoder.exe:

Last edited:

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Downloaded mod a few weeks ago and redownloaded what i believe were all current image files. Still getting whitescreens on several sets. Can someone post a link to a verifiable good set of images?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Downloaded mod a few weeks ago and redownloaded what i believe were all current image files. Still getting whitescreens on several sets. Can someone post a link to a verifiable good set of images?
I removed the first three sets of images, all are from jpg now. In post #504 there's a program to check all images.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Thanks, will grab it later. I suspected some of the files were in wrong format. Was hoping someone would post fixed images. Was to busy, myself and then honestly forgot anout it until today when i looked to see updates

maximail02

Jul 29, 2017
So, i'm not the only one, who gets "white screens" then watching TV with Ann at night. Chancer, please, just rip your Image and Mod.txt and upload to MEGA. Please. Or even repack whole game.
I'm doing step by step from first post and it's still WHITE, even compared my downloaded files with your on MEGA.

billsu12

Oct 9, 2017
sorry I found there were some "white screens" in the new Mod....Massage to Ann and watching TV with Ann at midnight....

Chancer

May 13, 2017
There were images missing in Mod 17 Images they are ff-fuck-bj-1 thru 3, and ff-mk-night-1 thru 8, mm-massage-alt-1 thru 7 with mom-dressing-1 thru 5. Sorry that I missed them.

Last edited:

brumsak12

Jun 12, 2017
I removed the first three sets of images, all are from jpg now. In post #504 there's a program to check all images.
I downloaded images from two directories after "images", "images 1", "images 2" got disappeared, and now a number of images are missing: ff-fuck-bj-*, ff-mk-night-*, m-mom-sf-* and others (I can post the entire list if needed). Am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Hunter69

Destari

Jun 8, 2017
The images folders that you provide are still missing 26 images. You can find those 26 images in the diamond mod.

bleh456

Sep 3, 2017
So I got most of the stuff with the new mod, jpg folder, mod17 folder, and diamond mod. I'm still getting whitescreen with the morning shower with mom when he says "no mom, no handjob today, please turn around!"

brumsak12

Jun 12, 2017
There were images missing in Mod 17 Images they are ff-fuck-bj-1 thru 3, and ff-mk-night-1 thru 8, mm-massage-alt-1 thru 7 with mom-dressing-1 thru 5. Sorry that I missed them.
I'm still unable to locate:
nff-mtv-5 e-anw-start-3 e-anw-start-4 lisa-sleep-naked-1 ma-fun-21 m-mom-sf-1 m-mom-sf-2 m-mom-sf-3 m-mom-sf-4 m-mom-sf-5 m-mom-sf-6 shopping-lisa-casual-peek-fail shopping-lisa-dress-peek-fail z-door-bathroom z-door-day

Thanks!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
... and I've found another three which are missing: e-oops-2, m-mph-1 and ma-fun-21

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I'm still unable to locate:
nff-mtv-5 e-anw-start-3 e-anw-start-4 lisa-sleep-naked-1 ma-fun-21 m-mom-sf-1 m-mom-sf-2 m-mom-sf-3 m-mom-sf-4 m-mom-sf-5 m-mom-sf-6 shopping-lisa-casual-peek-fail shopping-lisa-dress-peek-fail z-door-bathroom z-door-day

Thanks!
The nff-mtv-5 should remove the n, don't know how it got there. e-anw-3 and 4 with ma-fun are in Mod17. The sleep naked is from Diamond mod, and can't find the image in the newest zip. All with the sf are in Mod17. The missing shopping I'll try to get from the modders. The z-door are in the game itself, no images needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: silentraider236
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes