Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yes, it contains my mod Lisa's Photo-Session in version 0.1. The event take place on sunday at 13:00.
In my new version are images with higher resolution (and more images), the script has slightly changed (with different ends), and it takes place on sunday at 10:00. So it can be implemented in other mod-version without manupulation of a save-file.
But If you like to have all the the added sex-scenes, you need to play with the chancer-mod and his save. I think, chancer will update the photo-shoot section in his next mod-version.
If you don't like to wait, open chancer mod 16 with a text editor, delete lisa photo-shoot section, dl my mod v02 from

Last edited:
Reactions: notsonoble

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
... I get a white screen instead of some scenes.

For example when I go to Mom and tell her to put on something sexy. Is that normal or did I screw up something with the images?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

For example when I go to Mom and tell her to put on something sexy. Is that normal or did I screw up something with the images?
You're missing the respective images for those scenes in the images folder.

Chancer

May 13, 2017

Did you download all 3 images folders?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe a little bit beside the topic (sorry but I find no other way).
Chancer wrote in his mod.txt:
"if the event is unknown in the original game script, it will be created as new."

Is this also valid for flags when I want to create a new one? So that I only need set_happyhour=1 or does I need more?
And is there somewhere a list of the commands and syntax?

Thank U very much a answer will save my brain. ;)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Maybe a little bit beside the topic (sorry but I find no other way).
Chancer wrote in his mod.txt:
"if the event is unknown in the original game script, it will be created as new."

Is this also valid for flags when I want to create a new one? So that I only need set_happyhour=1 or does I need more?
And is there somewhere a list of the commands and syntax?

Thank U very much a answer will save my brain. ;)
The flags in the game came from someone else. It is hard to find the way to put them, as most are from the DIA files. I don't create the flags, as don't understand them.

Reactions: Max Headroom

teoderico

Sep 2, 2017
When there is Mom on couch watching TV, selecting “do you want have fun instead” then “Okay, let’s get naked, and masturbate” I have eleven white screens, then clear Mom laying to Max, and clear 6 image with Mom having sex.
I have copied all last image files on image folder, but it happens again.
What’s the wrong I have made?
I am on day 12, 21.00 hour

Chancer

May 13, 2017
When there is Mom on couch watching TV, selecting “do you want have fun instead” then “Okay, let’s get naked, and masturbate” I have eleven white screens, then clear Mom laying to Max, and clear 6 image with Mom having sex.
I have copied all last image files on image folder, but it happens again.
What’s the wrong I have made?
I am on day 12, 21.00 hour

Did you copy images, images1 and images 2? Some files are in all three folders.

teoderico

Sep 2, 2017
Did you copy images, images1 and images 2? Some files are in all three folders.
Now it works!
I linked to Mega by first page, downloaded Games Images, Images, Images 1, Images 2.
Then copied on image game folder, overwrite when asked.
Thanks a lot!

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Sorry it's taking so long, had computer crash and getting everything back on different computer.
NP bro question are you going to take out the shopping event cus now we have a new one with more content or what are your plans for that event?

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Celtic1138's stuff is flat-out amazing... very glad to see you incorporate it into your mod.
Take your time - make it sing! :D

edit: Rich & Dev's stuff is spec-fuckin-tacular too. hehe!

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yeah about that can you put some explanation about what some of the flags do to the women? I am curious what I am getting into? Also what are the the two files, the DIA8---What are those for?
The flags change certain events, I don't use them and plan on removing them later. The DIA8 files are for those that mod the game and you don't need them to play the game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes