Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kris Koji

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry, forgot to remove that one, as it changed to under "I know what I want."
ahh thanks for the info. I also like to know how to get following scenes:

-punish alice in bath room (specifically, what option should i choose, knowing there's some that lead to different scene)
-wake mom up at 1am

also i noticed few things:

-when i create a new save file some options seem to be missing, like mom/max webcam
-after playing for a while some options is missing (mainly lisa anal at lounge, maybe because it being overwritten by olivia event, but i dont know)
-alice extended drunk event at bathroom has few missing images (the one in "i wonder if it fit)
-forget exactly where, but i see some images where max up at morning in alice/mom's room, and alice give bj at clothing store. Is that from your mod? How to trigger it?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
ahh thanks for the info. I also like to know how to get following scenes:

-punish alice in bath room (specifically, what option should i choose, knowing there's some that lead to different scene)
-wake mom up at 1am

also i noticed few things:

-when i create a new save file some options seem to be missing, like mom/max webcam
-after playing for a while some options is missing (mainly lisa anal at lounge, maybe because it being overwritten by olivia event, but i dont know)
-alice extended drunk event at bathroom has few missing images (the one in "i wonder if it fit)
-forget exactly where, but i see some images where max up at morning in alice/mom's room, and alice give bj at clothing store. Is that from your mod? How to trigger it?

The ones colored lead to separate bath scenes.
Mom at 1 am, is from another modder.
The webcam is anther modders too.
Is Lisa mood high enough, that's what triggers it.
The extended drunk is from another too.
The bj at store I haven't seen any where yet,

Reactions: Tony 36

Tony 36

Apr 27, 2017
The ones colored lead to separate bath scenes.
Mom at 1 am, is from another modder.
The webcam is anther modders too.
Is Lisa mood high enough, that's what triggers it.
The extended drunk is from another too.
The bj at store I haven't seen any where yet,
you can add those that decide,
from 14 to 18 hours almost nothing happens, you can add something

Sheranga

Sep 5, 2017
When I try to open the DIA8 files in Notepad++, there is a bunch of corrupted text between the code and the dialogue. Is this something on my end?

Razorite

May 24, 2017
There's no option for Mom at 15:00 during the week "Can I join you" did I miss something?

Also how do you activate the path for Kira to teach more with Lisa? I had it in Diamond mod because I used the save provided but I have used my own save with this mod. Just wondering where I went wrong.

Same with Kira training "What the fuck is going on", I haven't seen that option either when trying to find her in the lounge.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
There's no option for Mom at 15:00 during the week "Can I join you" did I miss something?

Also how do you activate the path for Kira to teach more with Lisa? I had it in Diamond mod because I used the save provided but I have used my own save with this mod. Just wondering where I went wrong.

Same with Kira training "What the fuck is going on", I haven't seen that option either when trying to find her in the lounge.

For those events, you need my save file on page 1.
Kira training is in mine to, comes up when the training starts.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
For those events, you need my save file on page 1.
Kira training is in mine to, comes up when the training starts.
Just to clarify we need to play the game from that save file or does it just need to be in the directory? Sorry if this is a redundant question.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes