Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tmv

May 31, 2017
Does this mod work with all the other mod's out there? It would be realy a shame if we could not use them together.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Does this mod work with all the other mod's out there? It would be realy a shame if we could not use them together.
If using my mod, the shopping, photo-shoot and diamond mods are included, updated the best I can keep up with new stuff. The images and mod16, are in the OP, and the save has to be used for some of it to work.

D

Deleted member 118772

Here's a copy of the mom tv. Tell me what the other problems are, so I can correct them.
they werent in the image file you put in mega. As i had the same problem it should have been writen "copy and replace" but it didnt so they were missing for some reason :)

keemao25

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry if its a stupid question but do i have to download the 2 DIA8 files too? And if yes, where i have to put them?

Mustang05

May 13, 2017
New save 50a, with mod16 in OP, and Images 2 go with it
@Chancer, I found out why everyone is having an issue with this. The new images are in the Images 1 folder. But if you read the post it seems all you need is the New save(50a), the mod16 file and the Images 2 folder. Not to sound like an ass, but wording is key. I hope this clears up a lot of the issues people are having.
Keep up the awesome work.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
If you can edit it, the lines 1696 and 1697 should read:
needpunish=0&hour=9&breakfast.default^ <i>go back to breakfast</i>
needpunish=0&hour=19&dinner.default^ <i>go back to dinner</i>
if not, it will be in the mod 16 that is updated with it.
i

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a link for all images in a single folder? the one linked by op doesn't work, empty cloud :/

D

Deleted member 42

I managed to download images, but the game seems bugged as fuck, can't even load a save and even if i start a new game it's bugged, white screen and shit

Chancer

May 13, 2017
they werent in the image file you put in mega. As i had the same problem it should have been writen "copy and replace" but it didnt so they were missing for some reason :)
You must have missed the update in Images 1, as that's where they were.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I managed to download images, but the game seems bugged as fuck, can't even load a save and even if i start a new game it's bugged, white screen and shit
Did you download the mod file, then put it in with the BigBrother.exe? Also the save 50a is needed for some to events to work.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
@Chancer, I found out why everyone is having an issue with this. The new images are in the Images 1 folder. But if you read the post it seems all you need is the New save(50a), the mod16 file and the Images 2 folder. Not to sound like an ass, but wording is key. I hope this clears up a lot of the issues people are having.
Keep up the awesome work.
Sorry, but I meant for the new events added. All three are needed for complete mod usage. Also when new events are added the images are always in the last Images files. Mega keeps them in alphabetical order, so look for the date on the right side, highlight the ones needed, to only download those needed.

Last edited:

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
I installed this mod and when I go to the new choices all I get is a white screen. What did I do wrong I installed the image packs and the mod text but white screen?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes