Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

rocky1905

Jul 18, 2017
Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the mod / post what problems you might have with the mod / mod discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

.... Starting....

The Dialog File (Dia.txt) for version 8, alpha & formatted, is in zip below:

(Many Thanks to SCALE)

Images are here:

All these are from Fan Art
The Images have better resolution, making them work better. All should be ready to go, just overwrite the previous ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a combination Mod. Works for 0.8.0.005
New mod.15 as of 09-16-2017, you need the save file and images for some things to work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mega folder is asking for key

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
dont know whats wrong but when i choose the option to have fun with the mother watching tv the entire scene is white screen, i have downloaded the image files multiple times now and its still the same
Yes i Downloaded everything Yesterday (Image, " 1, " 2, three archives) + the Mod, save50 etc., and i have the same white pictures in some scenes and in beetween. I get stuck after the Private Punishment of Max by Anna when she walk away in her short Jeans. What is wrong here?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
dumb question I know
but are all the new images just in the new folder?
or do I have to redownload the other 2 folders again?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
What are flags and how I use them? Can someone explain? Thanks
It is best to leave them alone, as can effect play or freeze screen. You can change some, but as said before can happen. You have to exit if it freezes.

Asd'F

Jun 28, 2017
dumb question but having downloaded the mod, the save and the pictures (and having them in the right folders) ehy cant I open the save (50a) in the game?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
dumb question but having downloaded the mod, the save and the pictures (and having them in the right folders) ehy cant I open the save (50a) in the game?

Did you rename it to last number in saves? Like 3,4,5,6 and so on, it should be the last number. It should appear as 50 in the load.

Asd'F

Jun 28, 2017
Did you rename it to last number in saves? Like 3,4,5,6 and so on, it should be the last number. It should appear as 50 in the load.
well I did. and did it again and now it worked. all I had to do was create more saves. thanks mate

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
Chancer i asked you a simple question, I think you answered it with "New save 50a, with mod16 in OP, and Images 2 go with it" not sure you didn't state what you were answering to, well i yet again downloaded the files (getting fed up doing it as my comp tagged this one as 4) and I am still getting the same white screen with the mom when asking to have fun watching tv, I like your idea a lot and i wish you luck with making it work but i am done messing around, I might check it out again if you ever get this mess sorted out.

D

Deleted member 45040

Chancer i asked you a simple question, I think you answered it with "New save 50a, with mod16 in OP, and Images 2 go with it" not sure you didn't state what you were answering to, well i yet again downloaded the files (getting fed up doing it as my comp tagged this one as 4) and I am still getting the same white screen with the mom when asking to have fun watching tv, I like your idea a lot and i wish you luck with making it work but i am done messing around, I might check it out again if you ever get this mess sorted out.
I feel the same every time I try this mod it doesn't work properly just makes me waste a hour moving pics and files around. It's a clusterfucked mess lately.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I did not reply with that, as it is new stuff. I have not had time to find and re-do those images yet, will be trying that soon!

Chancer

May 13, 2017
problem with bj scene during privat punishment missing text to go back too breakfast
If you can edit it, the lines 1696 and 1697 should read:
needpunish=0&hour=9&breakfast.default^ <i>go back to breakfast</i>
needpunish=0&hour=19&dinner.default^ <i>go back to dinner</i>
if not, it will be in the mod 16 that is updated with it.

Chancer

May 13, 2017

There are NOW new images in place of those, though why they didn't work is beyond me, as the opening one of mom on the couch was done at same time. Here's a copy of them.

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I feel the same every time I try this mod it doesn't work properly just makes me waste a hour moving pics and files around. It's a clusterfucked mess lately.
Here's a copy of the mom tv. Tell me what the other problems are, so I can correct them.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes